Royal up keeps searching

topnole

I’ve tried entering our info for RU and it just keeps search and never stops.  Been doing this for days.  We are inside 30 days.   Anyone else had this issue.  On a prior cruise it always returned a message that said to make sure we were 30 days out.   But that was the only other time I played around with Royal up.  

Two thoughts.  

There are no upgrades available (I doubt this is the case).  We are in a sky class suite, so maybe there aren’t any viewed in the system as upgrades.  But I assumed they allowed some bids in case of late cancellations.  

We have 5 in the cabin so there are two booking numbers on the cabin (happens anytime more than 4 in a cabin).  Anyone have experience using Royal up in this scenario.   I have never used Royal up and was hoping there might be an opportunity to bid on an ATS (ex. Someone cancels last minute or no shows).  We are very happy with our suite and location, but if I could get lucky and stumble into an ATS via Royal up that would be great too.  

28 minutes ago, topnole said:

Ok.  So you’re saying you’ve experienced the same issue sans email link?   

Yes, that was reported several days ago and it has yet to be fixed. It could be another RCI web site “enhancement “. 

1 minute ago, Biker19 said:

Yes, that was reported several days ago and it has yet to be fixed. It could be another RCI web site “enhancement “. 

Ok.  Tanks for the info.   Didn’t see anyone else post on this.  I made a comment about it in a related thread several days ago, but no one replied to my question in that one.  

Thanks.  I was thinking it was because I have two reservation numbers for one cabin. It only asks for one so I was thinking that May have caused the software to get confused and stuck.  Not really sure how their system handles a Royal up then there are two booking IDs for one cabin (as is always the case with 5 people in a cabin).