Celebrity Edge Royal Suite Questions

livvys

Hi! Hopefully someone can help me out- if you book the royal suite on the edge— the sofa bed, is it a trundle like in the sky suite, or a pull out couch? 

also, if you sail with 4 people in the RS, do all 4 people get the unlimited internet, or is it like the other categories and only the first two receive it?  

Thanks so much for any input you may have! 

11 hours ago, livvys said:

Hi! Hopefully someone can help me out- if you book the royal suite on the edge— the sofa bed, is it a trundle like in the sky suite, or a pull out couch? 

also, if you sail with 4 people in the RS, do all 4 people get the unlimited internet, or is it like the other categories and only the first two receive it?  

Thanks so much for any input you may have! 

On S class it is a sofa bed, cannot confirm re E class.

All four guests in a RS receive the internet, included speciality dining, drinks package and laundry.  Still only 2 x bottles of spirits but your butler will provide as many beers and sodas as you request.

E-Class it's a fold out sofa bed.    

Upper suites RS and above get 4 accounts regardless of number of passengers in the cabin.   Even 2 PAX get 4 accounts.    We had a Premium Internet and was upgraded to RS and had 4 accounts also.  

Edited by Jim_Iain

17 hours ago, chemmo said:

On S class it is a sofa bed, cannot confirm re E class.

All four guests in a RS receive the internet, included speciality dining, drinks package and laundry.  Still only 2 x bottles of spirits but your butler will provide as many beers and sodas as you request.

Thank you so much!

5 hours ago, jelayne said:

Just a FYI in case you didn’t know the balcony can only be accessed by going through the bedroom.

Interesting, thank you!—I guess I didn’t realize that. Do the windows open in the other indoor patio area? 

5 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

E-Class it's a fold out sofa bed.    

Upper suites RS and above get 4 accounts regardless of number of passengers in the cabin.   Even 2 PAX get 4 accounts.    We had a Premium Internet and was upgraded to RS and had 4 accounts also.  

Wow that’s awesome! Thank you! I am super excited. We called and upgraded to the RS for our 11 night cruise on the Edge coming up.  The extra room is going to be so nice to have. 

3 hours ago, livvys said:

Interesting, thank you!—I guess I didn’t realize that. Do the windows open in the other indoor patio area? 

No the windows don’t open in the living area. The veranda was the one item of disappointment related to the RS on the Edge Class. The veranda on both the S and M class ships are much larger and both have a jetted tub out on the veranda and room for a dining table and chaise loungers. On the E class only room for a couple of chairs and a small table. 

13 hours ago, Relaxinginthesun said:

No the windows don’t open in the living area. The veranda was the one item of disappointment related to the RS on the Edge Class. The veranda on both the S and M class ships are much larger and both have a jetted tub out on the veranda and room for a dining table and chaise loungers. On the E class only room for a couple of chairs and a small table. 

Oh that’s a bummer, thought they might be like the infinite veranda windows. I guess there are worse things in life, but a nicer balcony would be better for sure 🙂  we have move up bids on the PH and Iconic, but not holding my breath 🤣🤣