Best way to get back from PortMiami to airports

VIP00

Hi all,

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I wanted to get updated opinions on this. What's the least stressful way to get from PortMiami to MIA/FLL?

We spent something silly like 90 minutes waiting for an overpriced Lyft last time we tried this, which was a pretty stressful experience, and unfortunately we have one family member who can't walk long distances, so walking to the Metrorail with luggage isn't a realistic option for us. What do people do that is less annoying than this?

Thank you!

Request a price quote from Larry's Limos. A well run company recommended by many Cruise Critic posters including myself. Clean vehicles, knowledgeable drivers and reasonable rates. More expensive than a cab, Uber or Lyft but well worth it.

Used SAS ($15/person) in October.  Great price ($15/person) and worked perfectly. They expected me, followed up with texts and phone calls. Very prompt.

Before cruise: FLL to a Brickel area hotel in Miami. They watched my flight and picked me up a few miutes after I got my luggage and called them.  Their website lists the hotels they service. Mine wasn't one of them but it was close enough so no problem.

Aftre cruise:  Port of Miami to FLL.  They called in the morning to ask my expected departure time. Then had me call them as soon as I got out of the building. Picked up van across the street. Waited only about 5 minutes for one passenger who had trouble finding his luggage. 

I am surprised you could wait 90-mins for any rideshare. Usually the driver or you would just cancel and try again. I have never waiting more than 10-mins at any airport. 

Most stress free would be a rideshare IMO. No worrying about anyone to find, they find you, better service than a taxi, and easy to pay and use. But plenty of options, there are taxis there at the port and airport. Or use a shuttle like SAS.