Carnival Venezia 29 Sep-14 Oct 2023

JOHN 57

23 minutes ago, JOHN 57 said:

Looking at brunch menu on our ship and I saw Huevos Rancheros, and it looks so good, the problem is the meat and egg for me, but looks so good,

ad3aabf97351194326c54f0ecd745799.jpg

why eggs?  are you having a protein issue now?  Cheese is the sneaky no no when trying to control your salt.  It's loaded with sodium.  Are you reading labels?  Anything in a can is salt rich.  Even milk contains salt.....go figure.  But yes those do look good if the egg was just a little more solid for me.

2 hours ago, retltrcrr said:

why eggs?  are you having a protein issue now?  Cheese is the sneaky no no when trying to control your salt.  It's loaded with sodium.  Are you reading labels?  Anything in a can is salt rich.  Even milk contains salt.....go figure.  But yes those do look good if the egg was just a little more solid for me.

eggs has protein, and have to limit protein, and I do not have cheese everyday.  As I understand, once in a while is ok.  Believe me, Myriam reads labels like a hawk.  I use almond milk.

47 minutes ago, JOHN 57 said:

I checked the available cabins for our ship, and I could be wrong, but nothing available, so looks like completely sold our

Yes it has been essentially sold out for weeks now with occasionally 2 or 3 cabins popping up as available for a day or two and those being mostly insides. As we get to 60 days remaining before sailing (this weekend) and again at 30 days away in a month you might see a few more cancels here and there.

Good morning to everyone, and it is that time, to give a morning greeting to one and all.  So a loud and cheerful good morning  Our ship is at sea, and only 64 days to go,  our cruise director will be Joseph Boyes signing on 31 August.

download.png

• Like 2