Diamond vouchers with the new drink prices

maxsales

On 11/17/2022 at 10:35 AM, maxsales said:

I admit too being pretty much a Royal rookie, as my Diamond status comes by way of celebrity.  So that being said I am not in the know about how the current voucher system works.  What I do know is that we receive four vouchers per day (24 hours).  Now for the questions

1. Do we receive vouchers on the fist day?
  2. With the current drink prices being $14.00 and the voucher being for $13.00 do we pay the deference ($1.00) or pay the entire price?
  3. Can be vouchers be used in main dining or specialty restaurants for a drink or glass of wine?

Appreciate the responses and clarification.

The new vouchers are good for any drinks $14 and below. Just got off Grandeur OTS.

• Like 1

On 11/17/2022 at 7:35 AM, maxsales said:

I admit too being pretty much a Royal rookie, as my Diamond status comes by way of celebrity.  So that being said I am not in the know about how the current voucher system works.  What I do know is that we receive four vouchers per day (24 hours).  Now for the questions

1. Do we receive vouchers on the fist day?
  2. With the current drink prices being $14.00 and the voucher being for $13.00 do we pay the deference ($1.00) or pay the entire price?
  3. Can be vouchers be used in main dining or specialty restaurants for a drink or glass of wine?

Appreciate the responses and clarification.

Also good at any showroom and private island. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, island lady said:

I went from the SL to the DL on Wonder a couple of times, when the machine in the SL (which is just around the corner from our cabin)

Our family actually has the 3 closest cabins to the SL in June. Mine appears virtually adjacent looking at the deck plan, which is appropriate, but I don't think my FIL did it on purpose. 🤣

• Like 1