Searching all cruises by cabin class and price? (Celebrity Retreat and NCL Haven)

cruiser1444

Is there a quick way to sort prices of cruises by Suites? 

For example, I want a list of all Celebrity Retreat (or NCL Haven) level rooms for the next 12 months listed by price. At the moment I am searching cruise by cruise which is quite time consuming, and I'd like to be able to see if there is a 'bargain' on something (anywhere in the world, at any time) with the cabin choices that I'm looking for.

40 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

Maybe look for  a TA site that has the breakdown  by cabins

Yeah, that was kinda that question.. IE, do you have a website recommendation that has such a breakdown that I can look at.

36 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

Not sure what  your post has to do with Luxury lines🤔

Has nothing to do with "Luxury lines" the forum title is "Luxury Cruising".

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cruiser1444 said:

Yeah, that was kinda that question.. IE, do you have a website recommendation that has such a breakdown that I can look at.

it is  against CC rules  to mention TA's 

happy hunting

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Texas Tillie said:

Sorry but suites on mass market lines should not fall under "luxury".

Yeah, it goes down to notions of being the biggest fish in a small pond. I'm pretty sure that in (almost) any quantifiable metric I've experienced better luxury on Royal Caribbean than whatever else lines there are under the 'Luxury' category.

Happy to work through that line by line if you have some sort of criteria (price/cabin/F&B/service/etc)?

7 hours ago, cruiser1444 said:

Is there a quick way to sort prices of cruises by Suites? 

For example, I want a list of all Celebrity Retreat (or NCL Haven) level rooms for the next 12 months listed by price. 

We would imagine that any such list would become full of inaccuracies over the months due to  concessions the cruise lines might make in price.

4 hours ago, Silver Sweethearts said:

We would imagine that any such list would become full of inaccuracies over the months due to  concessions the cruise lines might make in price.

Sure, but small inaccuracies are fine. I did find one solution since starting the thread and it did work out, allowed me to identify several options that were within the price range I was looking for when comparing the third party site with Celebrity and NCL pricing.

14 hours ago, cruiser1444 said:

Yeah, it goes down to notions of being the biggest fish in a small pond. I'm pretty sure that in (almost) any quantifiable metric I've experienced better luxury on Royal Caribbean than whatever else lines there are under the 'Luxury' category.

Happy to work through that line by line if you have some sort of criteria (price/cabin/F&B/service/etc)?

Whatever floats your boat. Personally, I'd rather be in the "cheapest" cabin on any of the truly luxury lines than the fanciest "suite" on Royal Caribbean. Perhaps you might try that sometime and see the difference for yourself.

9 hours ago, Texas Tillie said:

Whatever floats your boat. Personally, I'd rather be in the "cheapest" cabin on any of the truly luxury lines than the fanciest "suite" on Royal Caribbean. Perhaps you might try that sometime and see the difference for yourself.

Not sure what makes you think I haven't tried both already.