Dining Questions

foodsvcmgr

I’m no longer seeing a dining request for time and table size in the pre-booking process.

Is this done after initial booking now through the personalizer?

Also for those who have cruised multiple lines since the restart, has regular Britannia dining suffered from cuts in selection and quality to the degree of HAL or Celebrity that are being reported on CC?

Thanks for any input.

Experienced Cunarders at my table on M236 agreed that the quality of the food has improved compared to previous crossings.  Seemed to me that we had one less entree to select from, but I can't swear to it.  And the low-sugar/sugar-free ice cream or dessert option has gone, although another CCer has said that they are still available on request.  

14 minutes ago, rsquare said:

Experienced Cunarders at my table on M236 agreed that the quality of the food has improved compared to previous crossings.  Seemed to me that we had one less entree to select from, but I can't swear to it.  And the low-sugar/sugar-free ice cream or dessert option has gone, although another CCer has said that they are still available on request.  

It's a personal opinion, but I'd agree that I think the quality of the food had improved on my last trip.

Over the years on Cunard I'd found the quality has gone up and down.