Where to sign up for shows and comedy on Prima next week?

MarkE

Where is best place to sign in to make reservations for theater and comedy shows?  Can you do this from your phone, are there screens on each floor to do this?  What is the best place to do this from to avoid long lines?  I have read you can do this at a box office near Syd Normans but I would think there will be long lines.  Hope you can give me best way and where to get show reservations completed.   Your help will be appreciated.  

Prior to our 10/31 cruise, Syd's is where you signed up.  As of our cruise, the sign up was adjacent to the main theater box office.  There were about 6-7 workers signing people up with laptops.  There was a check off sheet that you handed in and then they keyed in what your choices were and you were advised as to what was available and what wasn't.  The comedy shows at the Improv filled up and were all gone within the first hour of signups.  Shows at the main theater were obtainable.  Donna Summers, Noise Boys, Price is Right, Press Your Luck (cancelled) and multiple comedy shows. In the future, Supermarket Sweep and Beat the Clock will be options.  No reservations are available for the shows at Syd's.

The line was really long. By the time we got to the sign up desk all of the comedy was already booked. They did have comedy in the theater On some nights and there were plenty of seats available. Plus we were able to get into the comedy club by going standby. Of course you have to stand in the back of the theater but it wasn’t bad at all.

11 hours ago, MarkE said:

Where is best place to sign in to make reservations for theater and comedy shows?  Can you do this from your phone, are there screens on each floor to do this?  What is the best place to do this from to avoid long lines?  I have read you can do this at a box office near Syd Normans but I would think there will be long lines.  Hope you can give me best way and where to get show reservations completed.   Your help will be appreciated.  

When you embark, just ask where the show reservations are. On our cruise, it was at Syd Norman's. Cruzin Susan noted that they changed it for their cruise. The best thing to do is go there and get a check sheet so that you can see what all of the entertainment is every night. Then, while waiting in line, try to book everything using the app. If successful, immediately move on to dining reservations. We'll be back on the Prima again in a few weeks, so we'll see where the reservations are at that time.