Platinum Question

tsahall01

2 hours ago, tsahall01 said:

I am newly Platinum and so far love the benefits!!  I have an upcoming cruise where I am listed as #3 (of 4) in the cabin, so my fare is "free".  Will I still receive my Platinum dinners and other things?  Thanks!

There will be dinner for two certificate in your stateroom. If all three of you are platinum, you can go to Cruise Next to get an additional certificate. 

You can get a free bag of laundry by writing "platinum" on the ticket. 

You can sign up at the Cruise Next desk on embarkation day for the wine tasting (first come first serve, may sell out) and behind the scenes tour (not restarted yet). 

Thanks Bird!!  I've done a sailing before as Platinum, but this sailing will be as 3rd in cabin, so "free" cruise.  I'm the only one that is Platinum.  Just didn't know if I would get the benefits on a free cruise.

6 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

There will be dinner for two certificate in your stateroom. If all three of you are platinum, you can go to Cruise Next to get an additional certificate. 

You can get a free bag of laundry by writing "platinum" on the ticket. 

You can sign up at the Cruise Next desk on embarkation day for the wine tasting (first come first serve, may sell out) and behind the scenes tour (not restarted yet). 

3 minutes ago, tsahall01 said:

Thanks Bird!!  I've done a sailing before as Platinum, but this sailing will be as 3rd in cabin, so "free" cruise.  I'm the only one that is Platinum.  Just didn't know if I would get the benefits on a free cruise.

Yup. You'll get your free dinner vouchers. Then you have to figure out which of your cabinmates you're taking to dinner. 

• Like 2

On 11/20/2022 at 10:35 AM, BirdTravels said:

That’s good to know.  I thought we only get two per stateroom as per Latitudes Rewards Tier Benefits for Platinum level 

7 hours ago, wants2fly said:

That’s good to know.  I thought we only get two per stateroom as per Latitudes Rewards Tier Benefits for Platinum level 

You need to check the small print:

For 3rd and 4th Platinum, Sapphire, Diamond, or Ambassador members in the same stateroom, an additional Welcome Back Card will be delivered.”

• Like 2

5 hours ago, KeithJenner said:

You need to check the small print:

For 3rd and 4th Platinum, Sapphire, Diamond, or Ambassador members in the same stateroom, an additional Welcome Back Card will be delivered.”

I guess this is the only time when the small print is actually good to read.  😊.  Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1