The Fleet Report and Daily for Tuesday November 22nd, 2022

richwmn

@kazu@MISTER 67and @JazzyVThanks for the good wishes,  it has been replaced for now, but have to get a new one soon.  I told him I need a few more decades out of the new one, lol!  

Yesterday wasn’t my day,  was called back on two skin biopsies and both need to be reexcised as they were cancerous.  

But in the scheme of things,  not so bad and we will be dog sitting for a few days, should be interesting! Lol!  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

41 minutes ago, dfish said:

Messy painter/baker checking in.  Not only am I a messy baker, I am a dangerous one.  I managed to kill my hand mixer and blow a circuit in the kitchen.  The electric in the kitchen is working again, the pie smells great and the mixer is in the trash.  It was time to replace it anyways.  It is from the Harvest Gold era.  I also can't find my measuring cups.  I remember seeing them, but have no clue where I put them.  Now that I don't need them I should go back through the cupboards and they will probably jump out at me.  Also missing in action is my Harvest Gold crock pot aka slow cooker.  And my alarm clock.  Not high on anyone's list for walking off with them, but annoying all the same.  

One pie down, one to go.  Tomorrow I will make the stuffing and store it overnight in the garage along with the turkey.  I pick that up at the butcher's tomorrow.  Sue and I will make a run to Peel and Pare, a local kitchen goods store that also has the best coffee.  Then we're coming home and peeling apples.  When tomorrow's prep work is done we are binge watching The Crown season 4 since Sue hasn't seen it.  Remember, she's the Luddite that won't get WiFi.  She also only gets 3 stations on her TV.  

Oh no about the hand mixer and circuit!  Sounds like it's all worked out though and you can put a new hand mixer on your Christmas list. 😉  My kitchen smells good right now too, and I still have pumpkin pies to bake tomorrow.  Today was dinner rolls in the bread maker, and my favorite, absolutely necessary Thanksgiving dish, my Grandmother's corn casserole.  Here's a photo of half the rolls and one of the two corn dishes (after I cleaned all the flour off the counter LOL).  

143152561_rollsandcorn.jpg.170efb9a5945fbcc4697623d69d87738.jpg

• Like 16

19 hours ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

Good cold and sunny morning. 59 years ago today was the death of President Kennedy. My birthday is always marked by this moment. 
   I guess we’re going out for dinner tonight. Birthday’s aren’t the celebration they used to be.

Blessings and prayers to all on our lists.

Happy birthday 

76CD6CA2-D30F-404E-AC90-45961FE1F856.jpeg.804952145e44e55013c61f6aa17aa71e.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Good morning.

It is sunny here at 08.36am.

Thank you for today's daily reports Rich and thank you Roy for the lists.

I have very few freckles.

Interesting quote.

Unfortunately today's food does not appeal to me.

Pleased to hear several Dailyites got home safely from their cruises.

I hope everyone has a nice day.

Graham.

• Like 4