Laundry specials on Alaska cruise?

Lazz

Have never seen laundry specials on Princess. All Princess ships have self service laundries on almost every passenger deck. You may wish to bring along you preferred detergent tablets and dryer sheets. Has been $3 wash, $3 dry, irons free. You get tokens with your medallion. 

Thank you.  This is our first Princess Cruise.  The other lines I have been on did not have self serve Laundry, but they ran laundry specials.  Our last Cruise Tour night before boarding is at the Princess Mt. McKinley hotel.  It state they have Laundry facilities.  Does anyone know the price to wash and dry? 

15 hours ago, Lazz said:

Thank you.  This is our first Princess Cruise.  The other lines I have been on did not have self serve Laundry, but they ran laundry specials.  Our last Cruise Tour night before boarding is at the Princess Mt. McKinley hotel.  It state they have Laundry facilities.  Does anyone know the price to wash and dry? 

Don't know, but it can't be wallet busting. I would expect heavy use.

Never seen a special on a Princess cruise, but have seen them on other lines.

That said, self serve laundry is available.  If you get charged, it's $3 each to wash and dry.  And I think the detergent was $1.50.  Machines run on tokens and you use your medallion to purchase them.  Some ships aren't charging for self laundry, some are.  

That'll suck up a sea day afternoon.  Advice.  If your chosen laundromat is full, go up or down one deck.  Always had luck doing that.