Thermal Suite Pass price question

barric

Just now, barric said:

We are 63 days out from our Dawn sailing.  For 11 days, the Thermal Suite pass is $259.   

Is there any history of the price going down as we get closer to sailaway?

Price is more likely to go up, or possibly the passes sell out.

I had the same thought!  Then I realized that OP is booked on the Dawn (which has fewer "bells and whistles.")  Prices can vary greatly based upon: ship, itinerary, and duration of cruise.

None-the-less, if I wanted to utilize the Spa Suite during an 11 day cruise, the $259 seems reasonable by today's standards.

(Break the cost down by the number of days.  If used only 6 days, it would be under $44 per day!)

2 hours ago, barric said:

We are 63 days out from our Dawn sailing.  For 11 days, the Thermal Suite pass is $259.   

NCL does not run "sales" (like Royal who sends out "sale sale sale" emails 4-5 times a week from the second you book). 

7-day passes on the bigger ships have gone up over 60% this year and are running around $339 on our last few cruises (i.e., prices are going up). $259 for 11-days is reasonable for today's prices.  

4 hours ago, barric said:

I would not anticipate a price decrease. As others have mentioned you are more likely to see a price increase or a sold out situation.

• Like 1

On 11/26/2022 at 7:10 AM, barric said:

No discount closer.  Prior to covid, you were able to buy a day pass. Not sure if that is the case now.

On 11/26/2022 at 9:53 AM, MagnoliaBlossom said:

The thermal pass prices have really gotten ridiculous.  My husband and I are “spa rats” and usually get a pass, but it’s now frequently cheaper to get a spa balcony than it is to get a balcony and buy the pass.  I certainly love those heated loungers. 

Yeah, I tried that but the spa balconies were all sold out. 😞

3 hours ago, zzdoug said:

Do any of the NCL ships have separate gender-specific wet areas that are clothing optional?

As I recall, Dawn's steam/sauna are in the locker rooms.  I'm a gym rat and I only know they are there because the locker rooms were the nearest restrooms and I'd used them a few times.  So, my knowledge is only from passing through so to speak.

Whether they are clothing optional or not, I'd assume they are seeing as they are in gender specific locker rooms.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MagnoliaBlossom said:

We’re on that cruise on 12/4 and that $299 is absurd.  But I guess they’re getting for enough people to keep it that high.

Or maybe it is that high to limit the number of people,

14 hours ago, MagnoliaBlossom said:

We’re on that cruise on 12/4 and that $299 is absurd.  But I guess they’re getting for enough people to keep it that high.

10 hours ago, zqvol said:

Or maybe it is that high to limit the number of people,

As I previously posted, the 7-night passes have been $339 on the Encore and Prima this year. 

On 11/26/2022 at 10:52 PM, govols1 said:

7 day Breakaway 11/27/22 $299/pp. crazy.  

18 hours ago, MagnoliaBlossom said:

We’re on that cruise on 12/4 and that $299 is absurd.  

4 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

As I previously posted, the 7-night passes have been $339 on the Encore and Prima this year. 

I suspect that the Thermal Suite, like Vibe, has become part of a "Haven lite" experience that more people are seeing as an alternative to the much, much higher prices of Haven.  I wouldn't be surprised to see those prices continue to climb.