Free at sea dining

TYTY

1 hour ago, TYTY said:

What can we order with the package?

You can order anything you want in dining rooms. Some waiters will tell you 1 app, 1 entrée, 1 dessert,,, but that is not what the terms and conditions say - we order what we want and have never been charged. 

Some small plate restaurants (Food Republic, Pincho Tapas, and Sushi) allow you to order 4 or 5 (depending on ship) plates. 

22 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

You can order anything you want in dining rooms. Some waiters will tell you 1 app, 1 entrée, 1 dessert,,, but that is not what the terms and conditions say - we order what we want and have never been charged. 

Some small plate restaurants (Food Republic, Pincho Tapas, and Sushi) allow you to order 4 or 5 (depending on ship) plates. 

Have you ordered multiple entrees?  I've ordered multiple apps and sides, but never tried multiple entrees 

7 minutes ago, dbrown84 said:

Have you ordered multiple entrees?  I've ordered multiple apps and sides, but never tried multiple entrees 

Multiple entrees are specifically not included. The T&Cs just mention Cagneys and Le Bistro, but in effect it relates to everywhere (other than the 4 dishes thing in some restaurants).

It isn’t something which I know of having been tested, but I think we can be quite confident that it isn’t going to work if someone does try it.

Edited by KeithJenner

We were just on Escape. Regarding Food Republic and Pincho's - each specialty package included any 4 items from the menu. My husband and I found that sharing 4 items in either of these restaurants was a great dinner for us. So we just told them that we only wanted to use one specialty dining. Gave us the chance to go to each 3 times and try just about all of the options. We felt like these 2 spots were the best kept secret on the ship!

• Like 1