Mocktails?

MamaToMany

How’s the mocktail scene onboard Celebrity ships? I’ll be sailing in January on Apex, and have the premium non-alcoholic drink package. I can’t currently drink for medical reasons, but still love to sit at the bar and chat or get drinks by the pool. I’ve seen the small mocktail menu offered on Apex, but am wondering if bartenders are fairly agreeable to mixing mocktails, especially if given full creative license? I always tip, and try to find a bartender or two who make tasty drinks. Any pro tips from the experienced Celebrity crowd? Thank you!

While I do enjoy wine I also enjoy a delicious mocktail.  The bartenders do indeed have some great mocktails which are not listed on the bar menus.  However, I love the minted lemonade mocktail from the bar menu -- tart sweet with bruised mint leaves.  Wonderful on a warm weather itinerary.

• Thanks 1

I took along the list in the post above by ETHTrader last month on the Sillie T/A and tried them all!! The bartenders and waiters really got a "kick" out of my list. I liked them all. Especially the Mojito and the Pina Colada!!