How does this work?

tigger54

I have a question. I just received a blue chip deal by Celebrity yesterday ( not sure why since I don’t gamble). It was for a free veranda and they gave me a few dates to choose from. When I clicked on it , I had to fill out my first, second, and third choice on the cruises.

What happens now? Do I wait for someone to call me? Thanks you for any advise you can give me on getting one of these cruises.

I would call now and tell them you responded to an email and no response yet and they can look up your Blue Chip account.  Be prepared to know what cruise(s) you are interested in before you call as they will ask.  They also have an offer called Net20 if no comp offers are available.  This type of pricing is always better than what you see online.

Sometimes this works and sometimes it does not with respect to emailed offers.

When I received my first ever email I filled out the form and waited a week with no call back.  I then went online an looked up the cruise i wanted and a few cabins that were shown on celebrity site as still available , then I called their BCC number and was booked immediately.   I was later told that they look after all the phoneins first before looking at the forms.

second time that I received an email offer, i did not fill out the form.   I just called in with my selections and preferred cabin.   I was booked immdeiately