Early am tour in SF

Can I reasonably make an 8 am tour in SF?  Itinerary says ship docks at 7 am, and pick up for the tour is Fisherman’s wharf?   This is a small group tour that includes everything we want to do, but not sure if the ship docks late regularly because of weather?   This is for a March day, and there are no last minute refunds.

CruiserBruce makes good points.  If it's not just for you and they won't wait then NOPE I wouldn't do it.  Weather in San Francisco can be unpredictable at best.  We once sat outside the Golden Gate for four hours waiting for the fog to left so we could enter the bay and dock.  

Hi sorry all for not responding sooner.  End of year at my job is bananas 😀. The tour is not private.  I am going to review cost for private tour and talk with the operator.  Alcatraz is a must do and most important, then a general city tour, and Sausalito/redwoods.   If I can’t make that work, using private tour then I’ll book Alcatraz myself and then do  HOHO or get a transit pass for the day.  We have until 10 pm.  This is the most important day stop for us, wanting to see a lot, and might be worth a bigger investment to get what I want.        The other days are easy, just renting car for self tour.

On 12/15/2022 at 7:04 PM, knbcruisers said:

Alcatraz is a must do and most important,   We have until 10 pm.  This is the most important day stop for us, wanting to see a lot, and might be worth a bigger investment to get what I want.     

Book the Alcatraz night tour if you can.  It's not always available, but might work better for your plans.  Plus, it's really creepy.  

• 2 weeks later...