Monfalcone cruise terminal

dsldsl

I just booked an MSC cruise from Venice to Greek Islands. I didn't realize that the port is not in Venice but is in Monfalcone. We arrive at the port at 9 AM and our flight home leaves Venice at 1:00 pm the same day. Is this timeline doable or do I have to bump my flight to the next day? Thanks for any help.

A quick check of Google maps shows that the time from Monfalcone to Venice airport is 1 h 18m.  I will add that Google Maps generally tends to be optimistic about travel times in many places.  You should be able to figure out the rest.  BTW - Google maps is a very useful source of info for any time, distance or location questions.

DON

Edited by donaldsc

3 hours ago, dsldsl said:

I just booked an MSC cruise from Venice to Greek Islands. I didn't realize that the port is not in Venice but is in Monfalcone. We arrive at the port at 9 AM and our flight home leaves Venice at 1:00 pm the same day. Is this timeline doable or do I have to bump my flight to the next day? Thanks for any help.

If your ship arrives at 9:00 you will be playing it very, very close - you’ll need well over an hour to go the 100 km to the airport - where you should arrive absolutely no later than 10:30 AM for a 1:00 PM flight.  Any delay in ship’s arrival, debarking or in getting to Marco Polo could cost you your flight.

Edited by navybankerteacher