Solarium Bistro - Harmony

poocher

3 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Isn't it funny then that none of those items are on the Bistro menu for the current Harmony cruise - it lists exactly the same items that were on every Bistro menu on every Harmony cruise that we have sailed on in 2022.

NONE

Seriously, next you’ll be saying the photos are from Johnny Rockets 🚀 

• Haha 2

OP

My apologies this has gone off on a tangent,

I use photos to give a taste of the offerings from 💯 factual actual being on a specific sailing ship or cruise line.

If one person does not believe that what is posted is fake, then that’s on them .

On my mothers and daughters life can vouch that what you see is 100% exactly from Harmony and Symphony 

None of the offerings are Chefs Table

All of the offerings are from Solarium Bistro 

Enjoy the Bistro on Harmony and make sure you make reservations for dinner

Happy Days!

Edited by PompeySailor
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, poocher said:

That’s funny because, on our first cruise in 2002, that’s how WJ was at dinner.  Buffet for appetizers and dessert and a served meal.  We ate there every night.

Thanks for all the input.  I’m thinking to pick the least appealing MDR night & reserve Bistro instead.  We are still mulling the 3 night dining package too.

The sample shown has $ sign for the Bistro/samba Grill.  If not, complementary what is the cost to dine there.

1 hour ago, nelblu said:

The sample shown has $ sign for the Bistro/samba Grill.  If not, complementary what is the cost to dine there.

if you find Samba Grill in Restaurants in the App for Allure’s current sailing, then scroll down - list price is $44.99.   Of course pre-cruise price in Planner  would be cheaper. 

4 hours ago, orville99 said:

In the 6-8 months after the restart in 2021, if the Bistro was open at all in the evening it was all buffet. They didn't switch back to the main course menu until mid-spring 2022.

If you read carefully what I said - Harmony is buffet starter and desert but had a menu to order main course

Symphony is buffet for all three - starter, main and desert.

Both of these cruises have been in last couple of months. Different ships - different setups.

Edited by Spurschick

2 hours ago, orville99 said:

Sorry, but no way those pictures are from Harmony Solarium Bistro complimentary mains.

Well, you're wrong.  The Solarium Bistro dinner mains are cooked to order and have always been very nice, the recent review not withstanding. And as to looking like chef's table?  You must never have been as it isn't even close.  The glassware alone gives that away.

Edited by Steeler Nation At Sea
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, poocher said:

Thank you all for your posts.  I don’t think Mediterranean is our (read MY) cup of tea but perhaps breakfast/lunch.

The beauty is that it is complimentary and not as chaotic as MDR.  Can always wander off to the 'jammer if it doesn't satisfy.  I'm a big fan of the appetizers!  Like getting mezze on a Greek island.  🏝 

Edited by Steeler Nation At Sea
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, PompeySailor said:

Everyone of those items was on the menu for Symphony and Harmony

maybe you just didn’t look, or 3 weeks ago the universe was a much different place

Just admit your wrong and we can move along.

No big deal

They don’t serve humble pie a la mode 😎

Only a few questions, what was the special nature of that specific cruise that provided you with a completely one off menu that has not been seen before or currently on Harmony? Was that her first cruise out of Lauderdale, or were you lucky enough to have hit the jackpot and were on the cruise where they were trialing an upscale menu. The only reason I ask is if that will eventually become the menu in the bistro, then it’s life as a complimentary venue will have come to an end.

40 minutes ago, Steeler Nation At Sea said:

.  The Solarium Bistro dinner mains are cooked to order and have always been very nice,

You have completely misinterpreted my comment. I never said that the mains weren’t cooked to order, just that none of those pictures represented any of the mains on the Bistro menu.

3 hours ago, PompeySailor said:

And I know OP asked about Harmony 

Symphony are trialing new menus and setups 

Ahhh…finally the real answer to why you have pictures that don’t match anything actually on the current (ands every other cruise since the restart) menu.

23 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Only a few questions, what was the special nature of that specific cruise that provided you with a completely one off menu that has not been seen before or currently on Harmony? Was that her first cruise out of Lauderdale, or were you lucky enough to have hit the jackpot and were on the cruise where they were trialing an upscale menu. The only reason I ask is if that will eventually become the menu in the bistro, then it’s life as a complimentary venue will have come to an end.

Normal sailing on Harmony 

So no idea why you still question it

No jackpot nothing special but it was and is all on the menu 

Please don’t question my photos and doubt my post, as it is obvious you cannot accept you are wrong.

I have date stamped proof of all those images and THEY are on menu and ARE from HARMONY.

if you continue to still doubt the evidence, please post your proof that my posts and images are fake.

Symphony everyone on cruise critic and those who have sailed  Symphony, know they started a new MDR menu, if that has spread to Bistro who knows 

But 💯 all food on SYMPHONY was buffet. NO COOK TO ORDER

10 days ago .

Exception

The upcharge items obviously would be cooked to order 🦞 🥩 

If Royal decide to change Bistro to a charged venue for dinner, that’s a topic for another day 

I don’t assume , but I’m guessing Bistro will remain complimentary.

ONLY ALLURE , Samba Grill is currently a $$& charge venue

Edited by PompeySailor

Just now, PompeySailor said:

Re read post

THERE are TWO sets of photos 

both with TWO separate headings 

However you still questioned That Harmony photos are not what is served on Harmony
and trust my Harmony photos are Chefs Tables offerings 

I think you have got yourself in a right pickle

and neither Symphony or Harmony have pickles in the Bistro for dinner 😉

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Ahhh…finally the real answer to why you have pictures that don’t match anything actually on the current (ands every other cruise since the restart) menu.

🤯

Harmony food is from Harmony 

you can question until you are blue IN THE  face but you are WRONG

Maybe when you were on the ship you went to a different venue and got yourself in a pickle 

Post me a picture of your food or from any of your Harmony sailings inside the Bistro 

Single story building, brown tables, NO chefs table in the Bistro.

Compare them to my photos of HARMONY bistro and we will see if you actually ever ate in the Solarium Bistro

I have not seen any evidence yet, that you can prove you have even eaten in that place let alone argue that my menu is not served there 

Baklava and Crema Catalana

both on Harmony Menu

Notice the Crema Catalana  photo has the Baklava in the corner of photo as proof  same table in the Solarium Bistro on Harmony of the Seas at the same sitting

Yet you still disagree this food and these items are served on Harmony

A0A1D2B3-2723-4FB5-BFFB-6AD2727CBFAF.jpeg

240EA8DC-8382-4597-AE4A-59C7E7881830.jpeg

25 minutes ago, Ret MP said:

This is said tongue in cheek👅

THAT menu is fake, how can they charge $10 for lamb chops, when I sailed on a ship with a Bistro 10 days ago ,the lamb chops were free

Nice to see mushrooms on menu, could of sworn I posted a photo of some mushrooms that ARE apparently not on the menu 😉

• Haha 1