Pre-booking doesn't work

korpo024

I want some things pre-booked, Drink Package Upgrade (is gone on the list) and the rest doesn't work.....if I want tom pay, the browser keeps on pending with the boat in then window....WHY CANT MSC DO ANYTHING RIGHT????? Now I have to get all my upgrades onboard...with higher prices!

1 hour ago, korpo024 said:

I want some things pre-booked, Drink Package Upgrade (is gone on the list) and the rest doesn't work.....if I want tom pay, the browser keeps on pending with the boat in then window....WHY CANT MSC DO ANYTHING RIGHT????? Now I have to get all my upgrades onboard...with higher prices!

Just call your agent or MSC and get the upgrade

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Just call your agent or MSC and get the upgrade

I have tired to get the drink package upgrade several times for our APril cruise.  MSC cant do it either.  Everything else I was able to get done ( grats, fun pass etc)  Basical if it doesn't show on the website, it can't be done ( or so I was told)

4 hours ago, korpo024 said:

Calling MSC? You're joking...they're never availableand its xmas....

I have seen other say that as well. I must just be lucky. I have called MSC maybe 4 times and each time I had almost immediate responses. The longest wait was about a minute. Very helpful for all my concerns and so polite and personable. Not being critical, Korpo, just wanted to express my different experience. Merry Christmas. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, deliver42 said:

If you have a drink package, and you want to upgrade, you have to call. In fact, for upgrades, I don't know any cruise line that has it on their website.

They had it on their website until a few days ago

4 hours ago, Jeep Driver said:

I have seen other say that as well. I must just be lucky. I have called MSC maybe 4 times and each time I had almost immediate responses. The longest wait was about a minute. Very helpful for all my concerns and so polite and personable. Not being critical, Korpo, just wanted to express my different experience. Merry Christmas. 

Same here, never had to wait very long at all when calling MSC

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We are on the Seascape Feb 12th and none of the speciality dining packages/restaurants show up online for us.   Called MSC this weekend (short wait) and they did say they could book a dining package for us or could book one of the very limited spa services but I prefer to shop around online and see what the options are before buying.  Also, we are in YC and although it states we can obtain a "spa package" for 40% off, there were only very basic options available online. Not sure if it is just because this ship is so new or what.  I'll keep checking up to a couple of days before the cruise.