Rotterdam Cabin I-7112

horseymike

Did you use a TA? I would try to find out what's in the blank space (most likely crew storage/work space/stairs) and where the doors to any of those open. We were on that deck (further down) and the crew going in and out of the doors caused some noise in the halls. 

I didn't find it on Halfacts, google photos or youtube.  But, when you look at HAL NS pdf it looks to be in a good place with staterooms below and above which is always best.  You could look at a similar room on halfacts to get the pros and cons of another SS room as they would be pretty much the same.  

9 hours ago, AKJonesy said:

I didn't find it on Halfacts, google photos or youtube.  But, when you look at HAL NS pdf it looks to be in a good place with staterooms below and above which is always best.  You could look at a similar room on halfacts to get the pros and cons of another SS room as they would be pretty much the same.  

Except this isn't a SS cabin, it's I (interior) and if you try to look at KDam or RDam deck plan, the rooms don't coincide. And for some reason the internet is full of contradicting deckplans for this ship. @horseymikethe best thing to do is ask someone currently on board to see if they can photo any doors around the cabin or tell what may be in the gray areas (they could ask cabin steward) . Your bed will probably be back right (below 12) from the cabin door so the long space is probably more curious. 

Screenshot_20221226-211508_Samsung Notes.jpg

12 hours ago, REOVA said:

Except this isn't a SS cabin, it's I (interior) and if you try to look at KDam or RDam deck plan, the rooms don't coincide. And for some reason the internet is full of contradicting deckplans for this ship. @horseymikethe best thing to do is ask someone currently on board to see if they can photo any doors around the cabin or tell what may be in the gray areas (they could ask cabin steward) . Your bed will probably be back right (below 12) from the cabin door so the long space is probably more curious. 

Screenshot_20221226-211508_Samsung Notes.jpg

I stand corrected from my earlier post.  I must have been looking at a different ship stateroom.  It is correct and I don't know why I did not notice I-7112 is an INSIDE cabin and not SS.  Thanks for the correction and now my opinion might change with all of that space next to the room.  I'll contact my HAL stateroom guy and see if he has an opinion and get back to you.  

• 1 year later...