Medical Questionnaire

BrianB

Hello All ..... after 3 years of non cruising we finally did our check in for February Cruise .... I checked after we checked in and there was a new Medical Questionnaire to be completed day before Departure .... does anyone know what the Questions would be?

Our problem is we are flying down to Miami 2 days before the cruise so we will already be near the port if there are any issues.

I appreciate if there is anyone that could enlighten me what they would be asking for.

Thank You and Happy New Year

Brian

50 minutes ago, BrianB said:

Hello All ..... after 3 years of non cruising we finally did our check in for February Cruise .... I checked after we checked in and there was a new Medical Questionnaire to be completed day before Departure .... does anyone know what the Questions would be?

Our problem is we are flying down to Miami 2 days before the cruise so we will already be near the port if there are any issues.

I appreciate if there is anyone that could enlighten me what they would be asking for.

Thank You and Happy New Year

Brian

Are you vaccinated?

Are you boosted?

Are you 24 weeks or more pregnant?

Have you experienced symptoms such as coughing, blah blah blah in the past two weeks?

• Haha 1

On 12/26/2022 at 5:05 PM, Biker19 said:

Just answer No to any/all questions. 

I would not recommend answering No to the first two questions unless it is true.  Pre-cruise COVID testing is still required for cruises "from the U.S. and Caribbean that visit Colombia Transatlantic Cruises Cruises from Australia." 

8 minutes ago, RogueMonk said:

What happens if you answer a question negatively? (Just curious)

They will shut down your reservation and you cannot do anything else with it.  You will have to present yourself to someone at the port to explain if you accidentally answered incorrectly