Deja Vu All Over Again! - Mardi Gras NYE Mostly Live - Let's run it back!

TxTeach79

5 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

yes! Best of luck! It helped having gone through it with the same crew in November. Plats were debarked a half hour before the letter said to be there. So this time, I took a chance on that, got down 40 minutes early, walked right off 

This will be my first debark as a plat my letter said meet in the theater at like 8am. Hopefully I will just be able to walk off lol. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

it’s well worth the travel! As a Galveston cruiser myself, it’s a slam dunk. Can’t wait for Jubilee!

Lol I am looking forward to getting Vista, I haven’t tried a Vista class yet and I have her booked for December 30th for another NYE cruise.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

Lol I am looking forward to getting Vista, I haven’t tried a Vista class yet and I have her booked for December 30th for another NYE cruise.

Awesome! I love Vista class. 

2 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

believe me, I’m cussing Southwest all over again with those nine hours tomorrow looming

We have a lot of Southwest points so even though I'm leery of flying them if I book an Alaska or San Juan cruise I'm gonna have to fly with them ughhh.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LatinaInTexas said:

We have a lot of Southwest points so even though I'm leery of flying them if I book an Alaska or San Juan cruise I'm gonna have to fly with them ughhh.

oh yeah. I’m pretty committed based on points, flight credits I have, and honestly living in the Dallas area they’re just so convenient (and Love Field is so much easier than DFW)…. I was just talking about this, and my hope is that going through something like this is gonna make them really get their stuff together and make them better in the long run. Time will tell! 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 2

Just now, crewsweeper said:

So going to do that brewery tour.  Sorry, just catching up as I've been totally out of pocket for 4 days. Missed the ankle twist.🤕

@Jamman54Are you sailing today?  MG or another ship?

We are on the Freedom. We sailed yesterday. 😎

• Like 5

8 hours ago, crewsweeper said:

So going to do that brewery tour.  Sorry, just catching up as I've been totally out of pocket for 4 days. Missed the ankle twist.🤕

@Jamman54Are you sailing today?  MG or another ship?

have a blast! Book the brewery tour on the app as soon as you can. Both my sailings they only did it twice and it’s small!

7 hours ago, wcrcruiser said:

Just curious about your excursion "Home Sweet Home" on Grand Turk. Did the open bar include all beer and liquor or just rum punch?

we drank a local beer (in cans) and rum punch, but they also had a full bar. I’m pretty sure they can make most simple drinks 

On 1/8/2023 at 11:55 PM, rwest898 said:

Can you only sign up for the tour when you are on board?

yep. Once you connect to the hub app you can scroll through the week and find the days it’s available. Both MG sailings I’ve been on (and last year’s Horizon sailing) it was offered twice. 

41 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

yep. Once you connect to the hub app you can scroll through the week and find the days it’s available. Both MG sailings I’ve been on (and last year’s Horizon sailing) it was offered twice. 

Thank you!!

• Like 1