Speedway Drinking and Driving

icrashalot

Hi I'm new to this forum and was wondering why there is a Norwegian Speedway Bar on the Prima right next to the speedway if the rules say there's  no drinking allowed!

I don't drink but on the last cruise I was on I was going exceptionally slow on the karts, you know taking my time as I'm only 4" 9' tall! and the jerks behind me hit me and caused a huge accident. Like can we all slow down for once?! Jeezus!

Anyways, my neck is broken now and was looking to start a Class Action Lawsuit for $5 million like the Velvetta Mac & Cheese case lol.

P.S. I'm off to try again for the 7th time at my Driver's Ed permit license thing. Wish me luck!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, icrashalot said:

Hi I'm new to this forum and was wondering why there is a Norwegian Speedway Bar on the Prima right next to the speedway if the rules say there's  no drinking allowed!

I don't drink but on the last cruise I was on I was going exceptionally slow on the karts, you know taking my time as I'm only 4" 9' tall! and the jerks behind me hit me and caused a huge accident. Like can we all slow down for once?! Jeezus!

Anyways, my neck is broken now and was looking to start a Class Action Lawsuit for $5 million like the Velvetta Mac & Cheese case lol.

P.S. I'm off to try again for the 7th time at my Driver's Ed permit license thing. Wish me luck!

I hope the driver's ed course teaches you to never, ever get in the left hand lane. 

Also, don't crowd the racetrack if you're going slow and you'll not get crashed into. Better yet, don't drive. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, icrashalot said:

It is called a SPEEDway so you are supposed to maximize your speed.

Not sure what “class” you are establishing. Sounds like an ambulance chaser has you hooked. Most likely, it will be found that your driving, as publicly documented  here, was the cause of the accident and you will be liable for damages and all court costs. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, icrashalot said:

And, of course, by discussing the facts of the matter in a public form, you no longer have the privilege, making your case unwindable. 

32 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

And, of course, by discussing the facts of the matter in a public form, you no longer have the privilege, making your case unwindable. 

I really don't think any actual facts were included in the original post. 🤣  It was pretty clearly a joke, but several months early.    Did you notice the poster's username?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

I really don't think any actual facts were included in the original post. 🤣  It was pretty clearly a joke, but several months early.    Did you notice the poster's username?

Oh no hunny buns, it was on a previous cruise without the Speedway Bar. I braked into a turn on the left side to get around the corner the fastest without accelerating but the pitmaster only blamed the mean fast ppl behind me. Hehehe 🤭

They're the ones who caused the accident, oh my gosh! 😡

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, icrashalot said:

Oh no hunny buns

I've been called many things in my life (some of them actually good), but this is a first. 🤣

5 minutes ago, icrashalot said:

I braked into a turn on the left side to get around the corner the fastest without accelerating but the pitmaster only blamed the mean fast ppl behind me. Hehehe 🤭

They're the ones who caused the accident, oh my gosh! 😡

And the "hits" keep coming! 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, icrashalot said:

image.jpeg.1eba7630c0a95e652b1f6ba02eeed6ec.jpeg
image.jpeg.6f0f91b7efed51758f490244eccda524.jpeg

• Haha 1