Luggage Tags

Raxter54

Just a quick question - when are luggage tags available to print out? We are now at 43 days til we cruise on the Allure OTS on Feb 12th, Check-in has been completed, arrival time selected, all info uploaded, boarding pass loaded. But the "View Luggage Tags" section is greyed out and says "This guest is checked in. Their luggage tag is still processing, so come back later to print a copy." I would think since they have our name, our booking number, and cabin number, it wouldn't take much "processing"  to produce a luggage tag. I know, 1st world problem.....

6 minutes ago, Raxter54 said:

Just a quick question - when are luggage tags available to print out? We are now at 43 days til we cruise on the Allure OTS on Feb 12th, Check-in has been completed, arrival time selected, all info uploaded, boarding pass loaded. But the "View Luggage Tags" section is greyed out and says "This guest is checked in. Their luggage tag is still processing, so come back later to print a copy." I would think since they have our name, our booking number, and cabin number, it wouldn't take much "processing"  to produce a luggage tag. I know, 1st world problem.....

Edocs and luggage tags are available for viewing and printing approximately 30 days prior to your sail date. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Edocs and luggage tags are available for viewing and printing approximately 30 days prior to your sail date. 

Much appreciated. You would think Royal could change the luggage tag notification to say "Available 30 days prior to your sailing." 🤔

• Like 3

Dave is spot on....luggage tags can be found in both edocs and the section where you did your online check in.   Just check 30 days before your departure for them.

My issue is printing the set sail pass.   I can't figure out how to print without that awful solid black header on that page that eats up my ink cartridge.  Used to be able to just print the set sail pass by itself without the garbage.  I print it, and then cut it to size to slip inside my folder with my passport.  Such a waste of ink with that header.  

Dave?  And ideas?  Am I missing something?  

36 minutes ago, island lady said:

Dave is spot on....luggage tags can be found in both edocs and the section where you did your online check in.   Just check 30 days before your departure for them.

My issue is printing the set sail pass.   I can't figure out how to print without that awful solid black header on that page that eats up my ink cartridge.  Used to be able to just print the set sail pass by itself without the garbage.  I print it, and then cut it to size to slip inside my folder with my passport.  Such a waste of ink with that header.  

@island lady Take a photo of the set sail pass then crop to size before printing. 

Edited by ScubaCat3
Add tag

8 minutes ago, ScubaCat3 said:

@island lady Take a photo of the set sail pass then crop to size before printing. 

Thanks....I figured it out before I got your post.   Not sure how I did it, but was able to "crop" in the  printing feature and it worked!   Yeah me...old dogs actually can learn new tricks.  😄 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

@island lady What I do is use the screen snap feature on my Mac or PC and create a file of just the Set Sail Pass and print that.   (Snip-it on PC; Shift-CMD-4 on Mac) 

Thanks to you as well.   My usual experimenting (which will sometimes get me in trouble 😉 )...I found out how to simply crop it on my print feature.  Worked just fine.    But thanks again anyway!

21 hours ago, island lady said:

I go into the app and take a screen shot of my set sail pass.  No need to have a paper copy.

Just now, Wineaux007 said:

I go into the app and take a screen shot of my set sail pass.  No need to have a paper copy.

Thank goodness we are not all alike!!   Can you imagine only one flavor of ice cream???  😮 

Yes, the app will show my set sail pass.   But I always like having a paper copy of it, cropped to smaller size.   I slide that into my passport and hand both to check in agent.  No fumbling with phone, scrolling to page, all done in seconds...easy peasy.   

• Like 2