Under 40 crowd?

CruisingNole

I’m in my Mid 30s, and even saw college students booking MSC cruises on their own because the fares are so good.  The solo meetup was definitely strong on the 20s and 30s on a holiday weekend 3 day.

On 1/1/2023 at 1:06 PM, CruisingNole said:

My wife and I are thinking about taking one of the MSC 3 night cruises out of PC. What’s the age demographic like? We typically cruise RC but the prices have gotten too high so looking for alternatives. We are 30-39 y/o.

Whilst the majority of my sailing has been on MSC in Europe, I have done 2 x Caribbean itineraries. We always sail MSC because we love the diversity of passengers. We're 31 and 32 respectively and always find friends with ease 🙂

• Like 1

Other than on the Transatlantic crossings where the crowd is surely on the older side of the pond, MSC average passenger mix is very diverse. Plenty of young people aboard. I've seen it all. Even high school final year celebration charters, classical ballet dance school celebration charters, university student groups, and so on. On a typical EU sailing the average age would be way on the late 40's, but plenty of younger ones onboard. And their year round "kids sail free" promotions, even though now more restricted, added a nice kids crowd per sailing as well, even during school time.