Where do you book Princess transfers?

trinitygirl

11 hours ago, Coral said:

I do know Princess hotels for 2024 are not listed yet. It is possible that the downtown transfer is not listed either. They have been doing Victoria Coach Station for years. I expect it to be offered in 2024. It is popular.

And you do not have to book hotel/ transfer package in London to use the transfer. It is sold separately. I book my own hotel , then book transfer through Princess.  Yes, they should be posted later for 2024.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dog said:

And you do not have to book hotel/ transfer package in London to use the transfer. It is sold separately. I book my own hotel , then book transfer through Princess.  Yes, they should be posted later for 2024.

I know.

• Like 1

Hi all, just a final follow up.  I created a new booking for the cruise as someone suggested above, and sure enough, the transfer was a booking option, $84.  So I rang Princess and the lovely assistant I spoke to this time was able to look at the new booking, find the transfer and add it manually to my existing booking.  But the great thing is that, I noticed that the new booking had a really cool ‘three for free’ promotion.  I asked if I could have that promo added to my booking. He explained that the new promo only applies to bookings made in December or later. I had the option to cancel and go with the new booking, but I didn't want to cancel my existing booking because I prepaid gratuities and wifi before the price increases and if I rebooked, that would cancel out any advantage.  Once he explained that, I was satisfied with the transfer which is what I was looking for, so I said thanks and off I went.  But just now I looked at the new invoice and discovered that he added a free specialty dining credit, a cabin category upgrade (which reduced the cost of my cabin) and an extra $50 OBC (the promo comes with $300 OBC but my existing booking only came with $100).  So, consider me chuffed!  So cool.

Edited by trinitygirl
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, trinitygirl said:

Hi all, just a final follow up.  I created a new booking for the cruise as someone suggested above, and sure enough, the transfer was a booking option, $84.  So I rang Princess and the lovely assistant I spoke to this time was able to look at the new booking, find the transfer and add it manually to my existing booking.  But the great thing is that, I noticed that the new booking had a really cool ‘three for free’ promotion.  I asked if I could have that promo added to my booking. He explained that the new promo only applies to bookings made in December or later. I had the option to cancel and go with the new booking, but I didn't want to cancel my existing booking because I prepaid gratuities and wifi before the price increases and if I rebooked, that would cancel out any advantage.  Once he explained that, I was satisfied with the transfer which is what I was looking for, so I said thanks and off I went.  But just now I looked at the new invoice and discovered that he added a free specialty dining credit, a cabin category upgrade (which reduced the cost of my cabin) and an extra $50 OBC (the promo comes with $300 OBC but my existing booking only came with $100).  So, consider me chuffed!  So cool.

That is great.  Now, check your cruise personalizer payments/credits and yiur travel summary for all purchases you’ve done and make sure all is correct.

Good job!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, trinitygirl said:

But just now I looked at the new invoice and discovered that he added a free specialty dining credit, a cabin category upgrade (which reduced the cost of my cabin) and an extra $50 OBC (the promo comes with $300 OBC but my existing booking only came with $100).  So, consider me chuffed!  So cool.

Nice! Enjoy your extras!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

That is great.  Now, check your cruise personalizer payments/credits and yiur travel summary for all purchases you’ve done and make sure all is correct.

Good job!

Done!  And yes, it is all there, showing up.  I feel like a winner. Thanks Princess.

• Like 1