Crown Royal Included in Unlimted Open Bar or not??

cruisinpips

Based on NCL’S list, Crown is included on the basic beverage package, but based on a couple of other posts, it is in the upgraded package? Anyone with recent experience or knowledge? We sail in April, just curious if it will be included? 

We sailed Prima recently and had the package shown everyday on the main NCL page, we did not upgrade.  Crown was $1.00 + 20% upcharge, for your convenience, of course.

In Haven saw all drinks mixed with cans of soda.  Want just a can of soda, no, that is 100% charge or you can get tap soda for free.

Just got off Escape Dec 24 it is still a 1$ upcharge.

I must say that when I ordered it half the time they charged me the other half they did not.

In specialty dining they did not charge for included wine for the folks that did not have the drink package cause some of us did have the package.

A side note when they did charge for something I ordered that had a upcharge they acted very awkward like they ran over your dog.

Every thing seems be turning into a package now. I do not know if this is a good or bad thing.

Just returned from NCL Escape 12/31 - they will no longer carry Canadian Club or Crown Royal on NCL.   Crown was an upgrade of $1.  They are changing vendors and will carry cheaper brands. I found only one bar, Tobacco Road, that any left.  The bartender found one CC left.  I drank the rest of the Crown (2 drinks).  Very Disappointed in the whole trip.  Have been on about 20.

Does Royal Caribbean carry CC, VO  or Crown.  Planning to switch to RC.

1 minute ago, flgal70 said:

Just returned from NCL Escape 12/31 - they will no longer carry Canadian Club or Crown Royal on NCL.   Crown was an upgrade of $1.  They are changing vendors and will carry cheaper brands. I found only one bar, Tobacco Road, that any left.  The bartender found one CC left.  I drank the rest of the Crown (2 drinks).  Very Disappointed in the whole trip.  Have been on about 20.

Does Royal Caribbean carry CC, VO  or Crown.  Planning to switch to RC.

Why don’t you ask on the Royal board if you want to know what they carry?

• Like 1