A couple of D+ drink ticket questions / Water Package. (24pk delivered to room)

Not really an alcohol drinker but will use some of those D+ voucher/tickets to try new things... but I have a couple questions on other drinks and also question on the water bottle package that is delivered to room.

For the 5 free daily drinks, if I use some for bottled water (don't flame me 😁), I think (its been 5+ years since last cruise) Royal has a couple different brands/sizes of water bottles on board. Can you use towards a large bottle of say Evian etc? (Rather than the smaller size?) Also, I'm guessing I can get Red Bulls with the vouchers/tickets too?

Lastly, I have an offer on the app for a water bottle package which would be delivered to the stateroom, it doesn't tell me what brand or size these are. (I haven't clicked on reserve if it's detailed in there as I don't want to order anything yet) Are they actual bottles or cans? Anyone recently ordered this and have details on size of the bottle/can?

We are on the Oasis  (our first time on this size)  if this should make a difference.

Thanks for your input/feedback if you know any of the answers.

on Quantum in August / September they were large bottles of water.  We ordered a 12-bottle package pre-cruise of Evian but received a letter saying Evian was not available so they gave us 15 bottles, sorry I do not remember the brand, and I think $15.00 of OBC. 

Sorry, but I have only used my vouchers for alcoholic beverages. 

• Like 1

We often use vouchers for water. Your choices depend on the ship and supply/demand. Normally we can get cans of soda water. But this week 8.45 oz of Pellegrino are the only choice. Tip your bartender and ask for 2 since small. Last night he gave me 6! Water is TrueGrade 16.9 fl. Oz. On this ship this week. It all might change next week. Hope that helps.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mother Mary said:

I called captains club and they said it’s Evian.

Captain's Club ??

We buy the water packages on most cruises, and it is almost a different type and brand each time and on each different ship.

Evian is usually a premium and we have never found anything but still water, not carbonated included in  the package.

Since you don't intend to use your vouchers for many alcoholic drinks, I'd use them for bottled waters /not bother to order the package.  You can always buy a couple more bottles, if it's not enough for you.  And that way your bottles would always be ice-cold.