MSC Status match question?

trupia816

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has done this before. I am soon to be a Gold Voyagers club member and I know that MSC status matches with other cruise lines. Does anyone know if it goes in reverse? Like if I went to NCL could I get a status match from them for being Gold on MSC? I will mainly always be sailing on MSC, but there are destinations that I would like to go on someday that MSC currently doesn't offer. Thank you for any input! 

I am not aware any other Cruiseline that will ‘Status’ match with your level on MSC, although I just heard the Virgin cruise lines program is introducing some sort of  ‘matching’.

Celebrity and Royal Caribbean are under the same RCG company and do reciprocal matching with each other, except for Royals highest tier which you have to earn.

You can usually get a quick overview of each cruise lines loyalty program at their respective websites.

Edited by wallyj

Carnival, Norwegian, and Royal Caribbean don't really need to do a status match since they are already well established cruise companies. MSC is doing it to break into the market and hopefully siphon off some of the travelers with status on other lines. That's interesting though about Virgin Voyages offering a status match program. It looks like they are doing that from their website. It makes sense since they are trying to break into the market. I may have to schedule a Virgin Voyages cruise now and see if I can get a status match from MSC.