Voyager 1/6-1/15

On 1/8/2023 at 11:43 AM, njkruzer said:

Just to catch up.   Today's a sea day so mdr is open until 10 for breakfast.  Disappointed with mdr breakfast.   Went yesterday and today.  Slow today.  Noticed that the only yogurt listed were the parfaits.  Waiter did me a favor and got me something without topping.  Had to stir it to get to strawberry flavor.  Will look in WJ to see if regular flavored yogurt is available.   Dh ordered the NY  bagel plate.  A little cream cheese on bagel, a little piece of lox and no tomato.   Definitely not what he was expecting.   He sent it back.  Returned with a portion of cream cheese,  slice of tomato and a little bit more lox.  Still disappointing. 

Top tier event this morning.  No new Pinnacles. Everything in English and some in Spanish.  First time both master and staff captain and crew were snaking hands.  Spoke with several.  The sheet with officers listed is definitely gone.  A Miami decision. Suggested that they post info by guest services.  Ice shows this afternoon.  No tix needed.

who was your captain?

20 hours ago, njkruzer said:

I'm learning. 

On the next cruise, if you want save and perhaps share the Compass later, use the numerous QR code links for it around the ship. They format and look better and it’s perhaps easier than taking pics of the paper version. 

29 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

On the next cruise, if you want save and perhaps share the Compass later, use the numerous QR code links for it around the ship. They format and look better and it’s perhaps easier than taking pics of the paper version. 

Thanks for the suggestion.  Usually my dh scans them, which also works but he was busy and as we head out again so I did the best I could.  Learned a lot. 

• Like 1

On 1/17/2023 at 8:18 AM, renza said:

I am on March 5

Me too! Our airbnb said if nobody is booked the night before we can check in early to store luggage. Staying 2 nights post cruise. Looking at jungle/waterfall excursions. Any other suggestions? I've stopped in san juan but I think we waited forever for the hotel to get us a rental car we just drove around and couldn't do the zip line thing before going back to the ship bc the guide was with another group and they didn't have more than 1 that day. I was SO disappointed for the kids. And mad at false promises of a rental car.