Super Bowl Party on NCL

trbarton

5 hours ago, kismet618 said:

My cruise on the Epic is Embarking as the game is starting...7pm(Atlantic Standard Time) out of San Juan...Should be interesting to see where everyone sets up to watch.

The epic starts embarkation at 11:30nam. 

The Epic had the biggest Spice H20 in the fleet. 

We are boarding the Epic Super Bowl Sunday - it’s the first day of the cruise and leaving San Juan at 7pm.  A number of people replying have said to get to the venue showing the game early.  What’s early? An hour or more?  We want to stake a claim haha

11 minutes ago, Trip1317 said:

We are boarding the Epic Super Bowl Sunday - it’s the first day of the cruise and leaving San Juan at 7pm.  A number of people replying have said to get to the venue showing the game early.  What’s early? An hour or more?  We want to stake a claim haha

Check your Freestyle Daily for correct times and locations, you might even be able to watch the game on your TV in your cabin.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, CaliMom05 said:

We were on the Bliss last year and my RAMS!!! were playing and NCL had a great party set up in the theater!  They had game day food (hot dogs, popcorn, nachos, etc.) set up as you entered the theater and we had a fantastic time!  Rams fans and Bengals fans were clearly divided and there was plenty of cheering and high fives during the entire game.  Bar staff came around during the entire game and served drinks.  We have a fantastic time!  

Excellent! We were on one of the smaller ships and they also showed it in the theater. It was a great time! I'll be on Bliss this year and I hope they continue with it in theater!

8 hours ago, Trip1317 said:

More.