Just Booked!

Hi

I just booked cabin 12719 On Oasis. We've been on Oasis before, same area, but that was before they added the slides in the back. Has anyone stayed in that cabin and can tell me if the slides are a pain to see? If so, can you share any pictures you may have of the cabin and area around it? Should I try for a different cabin further away from the back? 

11 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

The slides are huge, they are easy to see. Not much of a pain at all, easy to spot. 😉

I was at the end of boardwalk and would warn of noise, especially if not a sports fan. Football was so loud I could lay in bed with balcony door closed and hear the commentator call plays. I didnt think noise would bother me expecting music or movies. 

9 hours ago, firefly333 said:

I was at the end of boardwalk and would warn of noise, especially if not a sports fan. Football was so loud I could lay in bed with balcony door closed and hear the commentator call plays. I didnt think noise would bother me expecting music or movies. 

You must go to bed early then, because most of that playing on the big screen is done by 10 or 11pm.

• Like 1