Is this acttivity shown in the ship's Fun Times OR..?

SmoothFlying

8 hours ago, ngrund said:

Don't they give you teabags? Or is it served already brewed?

Their selection of tea is somewhat limited and real tea aficionados may not find those few choices to their liking. I am okay with Lipton, it's what I grew up with, and while I don't care too much for tea I can tell the difference between Lipton and Earl Grey (as a limited example, and Earl Grey may have been one of the choices, I didn't memorize them). 

11 hours ago, ngrund said:

Don't they give you teabags? Or is it served already brewed?

They give you Lipton tea (regular and decaf) and the cheap green tea.  They offer better teas for a charge (I think it was $3).  You can always bring your own tea bags.

On 1/11/2023 at 5:45 PM, wemjam said:

I did see that, but we don't get the fun times anymore since they do not specifically provide them and you have to go ask for one at guest services.   We always use the hub app and was just wondering if it is in the hub app somewhere we are missing it?

It is definitely in the Hub app.  I kept trying to find it under "What's happening", but it was under the food.  You have to scroll down to the bottom to find it (I forget the section name, but it was something like "Hungry for more", around the Deli, Swirls, and Pizza details).  On the Panorama in December, we were able look ahead and confirm that it was being offered on future sea days.

Just be sure to skip dessert for lunch on those days. ;-)  Also, in my experience arriving late is fine, but you may find all of the macaroons and strawberries are gone and anything else that looks enticing.

12 hours ago, ShamelesslyCruising said:

Just be sure to skip dessert for lunch on those days. ;-) 

Good advice, but I doubt you are going to find too many dessert skippers among the folks that are losing their mind over being charged for a third entrée.  😃