Pre purchase internet

antsp

They have had a LOT of issues with internet purchase recently.  Most people said that they saw a message "No Plans Available".  Maybe they thought they had it fixed...and just introduced ANOTHER bug!  You *should* be able to call in and do it over the phone.

If you have already entered a credit card into the Medallion App for shipboard purchases you can email askoceanmedallion@carnival.com and ask them to help you purchase the internet and authorize them to charge the cc you have associated with the medallion. 

When you email them they will need your booking number, name, DOB, date of voyage.  For troubleshooting they will also want to know what type of device you are using and what version of IOS you are running ( if you know)

45 minutes ago, antsp said:

I'm trying to buy 1 device Internet for our upcoming cruise, you can only do it via the Medallion app and when you click to purchase its says invalid credit card details, any ideas

Hey @antsp don’t start another bug!

Sure hope this isn’t a new one.

Check the App and make sure your CC is still intact. Do you have any red/orange checks marks?

If not, then it’s another problem. Give it another day or two.  Still a problem, call

and purchase over the phone or your TA/CVP.

19 hours ago, amix said:

what do you mean one device?

I don't get service to all my devices?

So carry my travel router in my day bag? got it.

One device simply means that if you purchase a "single device" plan you can only use one device (phone, tablet, laptop) at a time.  You can use all of your devices but you have to log out of one before you can activate another.  (Actually they make that rather easy...the system will automatically logout out device #1 before you start using #2...with a system message that you must acknowledge before doing so.)

I've never used a travel router but I do know that you have to be able to access its "login" screen to set up the login credentials for the Princess system.

Edited by Rick&Jeannie