Green Egg's and Ham Carnival Venezia

phoneman69

Ok i may have blown it. Taking the Grand Children on their First  Cruise on June 19th on the Carnival Venezia. I got so caught up in the room re assignment that i missed the Green egg's and Ham breakfast signup. Sent an email to my PVP and he did say it was sold out for that cruise but to keep checking as people to cancel their cruises. Come on whats the chance if you have gone threw what we did with the Ship swap that someone is going to cancel now ? My PVP told me no waiting list. Any Ideas anyone ? Really wanted to take them. Age 6 and 8.

18 hours ago, phoneman69 said:

Ok i may have blown it. Taking the Grand Children on their First  Cruise on June 19th on the Carnival Venezia. I got so caught up in the room re assignment that i missed the Green egg's and Ham breakfast signup. Sent an email to my PVP and he did say it was sold out for that cruise but to keep checking as people to cancel their cruises. Come on whats the chance if you have gone threw what we did with the Ship swap that someone is going to cancel now ? My PVP told me no waiting list. Any Ideas anyone ? Really wanted to take them. Age 6 and 8.

more than likely its not sold out. the ship is not sailing yet, no cd has been selected. they are probably just marking as sold out until they get things organized.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigdog1958 said:

more than likely its not sold out. the ship is not sailing yet, no cd has been selected. they are probably just marking as sold out until they get things organized.

Thank you be Marvelousss's i so hope it's true. Grampy bragging to the kids about the Breakfast hate to have missed it. Bad Grampy !!! LoL

18 hours ago, Sailin_Pirate said:

Yes, now you can signup through the website just like the steakhouse/chefs table etc.

I can only hope it's available embarkation day. I usually see the the advertisement for the breakfast that day while boarding. Table setup with the Cat in The Hat center piece and colorful napkins.