Enclave Passes - How Many Do They Sell?

ROXIETHEHORSE

55 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Not trying to be a smart alec here...but I'd say however number of lounge chairs they have.  I can't imagine them overbooking in this situation.  Imagine the irate pax they would have on their hands!

I think you are talking about the Sanctuary. The Enclave is like the Thermal suite on other ships. 😬

1 hour ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Not trying to be a smart alec here...but I'd say however number of lounge chairs they have.  I can't imagine them overbooking in this situation.  Imagine the irate pax they would have on their hands!

The enclave is the spa pool area, and they certainly sell more passes than the number of heated benches.  Do not know if they have a hard limit. It does get busy. On Discovery they were doing a 20% off sale for those booking it for the cruise on embarkation day.

They sell too many passes!  I was in the enclave one day on the Discovery.  It was so busy; no available heated chairs and women talking loudly.  So many people in and out of steam rooms and saunas.  It was not a relaxing experience.  

• Thanks 1

Years ago, they told us they limit it to 40 passes per cruise plus suite access. That was on a Grand class ship. I’d assume it would be higher than 40 on the Enchanted, since the Enclave is bigger on the newer ships, but I’d hope not too many more as it’s supposed to be exclusive. From our experience, it used to be very exclusive, including on the Royal class ships. On our most recent cruise aboard the Royal, we still absolutely loved it and will book it again, but there were wayyyyyyy more people this time. People would set up camp on a stone lounger or water bed and stay for hours, making it so no one else could use one. It clearly states 15 min on a sign, but those people didn’t go by it. The steam rooms were always easily accessible at least. The thalassotherapy pool was busy at times and not at others. I even saw a couple getting a tour toward the end of our cruise, and I couldn’t imagine adding 2 more people. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Loved the Enclave on Regal pre-pandemic. We had the area to ourselves pretty much, but went after dinner most nights. The therapy pool was heaven after a day of touring in the Baltics. My favorite was the quiet room across th hall but would have like windows with a view. No talking, tv, or phones going off.

Recently off Enchanted (disembarked 1/18). I went to the spa with my husband on embarkation day where he purchased the ten-day pass for the Enclave. We were told there were only 40 full-cruise passes available for sale. He was usually there in the morning and it was never crowded.

• Like 1