How to Check Perks / Packages Booked on Your Reservation

Ferry_Watcher

Hello Friends, I have two HAL cruises booked for later in 2023.  For the life of me I can't find on my online booking account whether I have a beverage package, the Internet package, or pre-paid gratuities  (all packages that I normally pre-purchase).  I booked both these cruises myself directly on the HAL website.  I did noticed that on one of the cruises (Zaandam) the Vista Suite I selected (I know, it's a glorified balcony room) was administratively changed.  While that is annoying, it's more frustrating not being able to see what is included in my cruise - whether I bought the packages.  I also directly book my Celebrity cruises, but at least they send a booking confirmation that lists everything included.

Any insights or suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks! 

If you got an email confirmation with your booking number, it will show in the email. Otherwise on the website click "already booked" with booking number or login. It will show what credits are included with the booking. You can also try to book a restaurant and it will list any dining credits available. 

@Florida_gal_50 & @REOVA, thanks.  I searched thru my old emails and found the October cruise and it appears that I have the Have It All Premium Package: WiFi, Signature Beverage Package plus some OBC (no crew gratuities) .  Unlike the booking statement from Celebrity, which is shown in a line item format, HAL's mention of the Have It All perks was in a colorful promotional format.

The Sept cruise doesn't show anything, except some dinning credits and $200 in Excursion Credit.  Not much to speak of.

I guess my best bet is to call HAL this week and inquire.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ferry_Watcher said:

@Florida_gal_50 & @REOVA, thanks.  I searched thru my old emails and found the October cruise and it appears that I have the Have It All Premium Package: WiFi, Signature Beverage Package plus some OBC (no crew gratuities) .  Unlike the booking statement from Celebrity, which is shown in a line item format, HAL's mention of the Have It All perks was in a colorful promotional format.

The Sept cruise doesn't show anything, except some dinning credits and $200 in Excursion Credit.  Not much to speak of.

I guess my best bet is to call HAL this week and inquire.

I have read that these items not showing in your booking is quite common.

Like you I have some OBC and the HIA package and can't find it anywhere. We also received 2 speciality restaurant dinners and $400 towards shore excursions and these both show up on the App and I have been able to book both with no cost to the account. 

I usually cruise Princess and if you have the drink package their system alerts you if you attempt to add any drinks package. As far as I can see the HAL system seems to let you go in and add a drink package even though you already have it included. I gather these things will appear on the App when we have boarded. I do have an email confirming we have OBC and HIA.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, julia said:

The pic here is page #2 of my recent (direct) HAL booking... it shows all of the included perks. 

It's a bit encoded, but it's all there.

Hi Julia,

Thanks for sharing your invoice format.  I don't have anything like that.  I will have to call and see what they say.

Hope all is well with you, and hope our paths cross again!

• Like 1

My suggestion is to use the chat function on the website rather then the long queue on the phone.  Just as the chat agent to send you an updated booking confirmation.  My only issue has been on the one cruise I used a travel agent for, the chat agent was unwilling to do it and said the TA needed to request it.

• Like 1

OP Update: Thanks to @Djb4CC  suggestion, I used the Chat function and communicated with HAL.  Rather than confuse them with inquiries about two different HAL cruises, I did one yesterday, and the 2nd cruise today.  The people that I chatted with were very helpful and able to email my booking confirmation.  It looked like what @julia posted.

Turns out that I had booked both cruises with the Have It All package.  It addition, there were Pinnacle and Canaletto dinners, excursion OBC,  other OBC. and even Pre Paid Crew Appreciation Promo on the longer of the two booked cruises, which was a very pleasant surprise. 

Thanks again for everyone's insights, suggestions and support.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Ferry_Watcher said:

OP Update: Thanks to @Djb4CC  suggestion, I used the Chat function and communicated with HAL.  Rather than confuse them with inquiries about two different HAL cruises, I did one yesterday, and the 2nd cruise today.  The people that I chatted with were very helpful and able to email my booking confirmation.  It looked like what @julia posted.

Turns out that I had booked both cruises with the Have It All package.  It addition, there were Pinnacle and Canaletto dinners, excursion OBC,  other OBC. and even Pre Paid Crew Appreciation Promo on the longer of the two booked cruises, which was a very pleasant surprise. 

Thanks again for everyone's insights, suggestions and support.

Thanks for reporting back....but I still can't get why these perks don't show up in the App or under your booking on the Net. If shore excursion credits and Specialty Restaurants are shown then why not the drink package and OBC. Strange. 

• Like 2

For what it is worth, my experience on a December cruise was that my booking email included a drinks package, but there was no trace of the package on the HAL website booking info. I called my TA, and she assured me that the drink package would be there when I boarded. I was skeptical, and had the booking email with drinks package at hand during boarding, ready to fight, but sure enough, the drinks package was there, and my TA gained a little credibility with me! 🙂

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, leck57 said:

Thanks for reporting back....but I still can't get why these perks don't show up in the App or under your booking on the Net. If shore excursion credits and Specialty Restaurants are shown then why not the drink package and OBC. Strange. 

Exactly!  Thanks for your comment.  I know I appreciate reading how a inquiry is final resolved.  The knowledge will  hopefully will help someone else 

• Like 1