Fahrenheit 555 vs. Rudi's on Celebration

Ilovesailaway

I will be on Celebration in a couple weeks as a solo. I will prob avoid the MDR for the most part. That should not be a problem with all the food options. I would however like to have a nice steak dinner at some point during the week. I have done the steak house on other Carnival ships and I have had a good experience. On Celebration I see they also have a NY strip on the menu at Rudi's so that begs the question... should I have my steak at Rudi's or Fahrenheit 555?

Also. for those who have sailed Celebration what other up charge meals should not be missed? 

I've been on the Celebration's sister ship Mardi Gras, eaten twice at both the Steakhouse and Rudi's.  I prefer the Steakhouse for filet mignon.  while Rudi's has some fine seafood.

I've gotten a table for one at the Steakhouse and had my meal in peace; at Rudi's, all the small 1 or 2 person tables were squeezed together, so 1 can feel like they are dining with others to their right and left.

• Thanks 1

We are at both Rudi’s and 555 on Mardi Gras, and my DH much preferred the steakhouse. I also agree with the above poster about the tables being squeezed close together in Rudi’s, whereas the steakhouse wasn’t. 
The seafood tho at Rudi’s was fabulous!

• Thanks 1

I agree with Pirate4me2 the layout and ambience of the Steakhouse was much better than Rudi's. Neither me nor my traveling companion had steak, I think that the food and the service was much better at the steakhouse were better than Rudi's. That said, both restaurants were very good and the service on the ship was amazing everywhere we went.

• Thanks 1