Live from the Celebration 1/22/23 cruise

jimbo5544

https://www.superyachtfan.com/yacht/just-j-s/

Motor Yacht Just Js

The yacht Just Js was built at Hakvoort in the Netherlands. It was delivered in 2016. The luxury yacht has an interior designed by Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design. She can accommodate 12 guests and 16 crew.

Features

The motor yacht features an elevator, a skylight above the owner’s bed, and a Jacuzzi on the owner’s deck. There is a pool on the sun deck. Just J’s is powered by two Caterpillar Engines. Which bring her a 16 knot top speed. Her cruising speed is 12 knots

Owner

The yacht’s owner is US billionaire Jay Schottenstein.

The yacht’s name probably refers to the fact that all the names of Schottenstein’s direct relatives start with a J. Jay is married to Jeanne, he has three sons. Joseph, Johnathan, and Jeffrey, and his grandchildren are named Jacob and Jonah.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, EngIceDave said:

https://www.superyachtfan.com/yacht/just-j-s/

Motor Yacht Just Js

The yacht Just Js was built at Hakvoort in the Netherlands. It was delivered in 2016. The luxury yacht has an interior designed by Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design. She can accommodate 12 guests and 16 crew.

Features

The motor yacht features an elevator, a skylight above the owner’s bed, and a Jacuzzi on the owner’s deck. There is a pool on the sun deck. Just J’s is powered by two Caterpillar Engines. Which bring her a 16 knot top speed. Her cruising speed is 12 knots

Owner

The yacht’s owner is US billionaire Jay Schottenstein.

The yacht’s name probably refers to the fact that all the names of Schottenstein’s direct relatives start with a J. Jay is married to Jeanne, he has three sons. Joseph, Johnathan, and Jeffrey, and his grandchildren are named Jacob and Jonah.

Thanks.  You must have heard us commenting on it

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

Been cruising a long time.  Will never understand this.  

E37C2C91-D72D-4DBC-A177-F85DB8CFED3B.jpeg

This will be us on embarcation unfortunately… due to offers we have two rooms booked - one in DH’s name one in mine.  Once on board we need to go to guest services to move names/room cards around so that I’m in the room with hubby and my parents are in their room.  

if it’s too long we may muddle around for bit but need to get it sorted on day 1.  

Another cruise I had to go to guest services shortly after embarcation as my credit card wasn’t going through.  So lots of reasons why and it’s always a pain… dreading it already 

btw - have Celebration booked for October so loving following along - getting me through the next two weeks until I sail on the Magic.  

11 minutes ago, Ilovesailaway said:

Jimbo these are great pics, thanks for posting.

I love cruising out of POM.

Well, to be honest I love sailing away anywhere on any ship lol.

But Miami sail away is pretty awesome.

Your welcome, I love doing it.  

1 hour ago, lesters said:

This will be us on embarcation unfortunately… due to offers we have two rooms booked - one in DH’s name one in mine.  Once on board we need to go to guest services to move names/room cards around so that I’m in the room with hubby and my parents are in their room.  

if it’s too long we may muddle around for bit but need to get it sorted on day 1.  

Another cruise I had to go to guest services shortly after embarcation as my credit card wasn’t going through.  So lots of reasons why and it’s always a pain… dreading it already 

btw - have Celebration booked for October so loving following along - getting me through the next two weeks until I sail on the Magic.  

LOL happy to do that.