Live from the Celebration 1/22/23 cruise

jimbo5544

48 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

One of the best things about cruising…..is the cruising

8A2D8FED-0317-4C09-A0D6-88E02AD8D6B5.jpeg

30A8041C-62F7-4592-9EF0-9290211DDC05.jpeg

This is so true. I guess I'm old. I don't need rollercoasters or go cart tracks or rock climbing. I just love the sea. As well as good food and drinks. 

~PB

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JandPB said:

This is so true. I guess I'm old. I don't need rollercoasters or go cart tracks or rock climbing. I just love the sea. As well as good food and drinks. 

~PB

Well I ain’t no spring chicken either, but it is my fav part.  

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

Almost over but ot has been a memorable trip

Enjoyed your photos.  I would love to try this ship but can't get my sons who enable me to cruise back on a Carnival ship due to unpleasant and loud clientele   On another note I am trusting that you, as a dedicated Carnival cheerleader and special friend of JH can provide an honest review of this ship and cruise, covering the lines, the crowding and the clientele,  Thank you

55 minutes ago, Moz said:

Enjoyed your photos.  I would love to try this ship but can't get my sons who enable me to cruise back on a Carnival ship due to unpleasant and loud clientele   On another note I am trusting that you, as a dedicated Carnival cheerleader and special friend of JH can provide an honest review of this ship and cruise, covering the lines, the crowding and the clientele,  Thank you

Well, first off, thanks for following along.   There certainly is no doubt I am a fan of Carnival and cruising on their ships.  I will leave the cheerleader comment alone.   All my reviews are honest, no reason not to be.  This cruise has been calm from a clientele  perspective.   I have met John several times, but would not call him a special friend.  

That said, I do have some Carnival employees that I consider to be good friends in various levels within the company. Even with those, my reviews would not be jaded, good or bad.  We have had a wonderful cruise, nothing short of that.  There is something  strange going on now, more on that later.  

• Like 9

So, as we were making our way down to see the show We are One at center stage, an announcement came on saying something about a “situation” on Deck 3 (Thought I heard something about engine room.  Then the Captain came on an said the was some issue (was hard to understand as we were walking by a bar, but there was nothing to bw concerned about at this time.  

• Like 1

Lee just came on an basically repeated what the Captain said and then members of the show (remember flag holders from different nations?) then some ran off and Lee followed 

Edited by jimbo5544