Online check-in

kcbmarek

3 minutes ago, kcbmarek said:

How far out does RCCL open online check in?  I read that guarantee cabins are assigned based on when you check in.  Anyone with insight?

Kim

Usually available at 45 days out but you can look on your app and it will give you the date of check in

Edited by GTO-Girl

4 minutes ago, kcbmarek said:

Awesome thank you!  Where on the app is the day given?  I have looked and do not see it.  😔

Ugh….I cannot get into the app right now!!  If memory serves me there should be a link at the bottom that says checkin and I think that’s where it gave the date.

Sorry I couldn’t help more…..but it’s there (if your cruise isn’t a long time away)

13 minutes ago, kcbmarek said:

Awesome thank you!  Where on the app is the day given?  I have looked and do not see it.  😔

on the top there is a person icon, click on that and towards the middle it says check in and it will say the date

5 hours ago, kcbmarek said:

How far out does RCCL open online check in?  I read that guarantee cabins are assigned based on when you check in.  Anyone with insight?

Kim

Guarantee cabins can be assigned at any time, from the moment you book the cruise until you turn up at the pier. It's totally unrelated to when you check in.

The benefit of checking in as soon as possible after it opens is that you get the widest choice of boarding times which, in turn, means you can be among the first to board, giving you the best shot at stuff that needs to be booked on board, such as shows and speciality dining.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, FionaMG said:

Guarantee cabins can be assigned at any time, from the moment you book the cruise until you turn up at the pier. It's totally unrelated to when you check in.

The benefit of checking in as soon as possible after it opens is that you get the widest choice of boarding times which, in turn, means you can be among the first to board, giving you the best shot at stuff that needs to be booked on board, such as shows and speciality dining.

Awesome! Thank you!!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Royals checkin time died with Covid protocols . Last three cruise no one asked or cared about checkin time. That was in Seattle, Vancouver and Los Angeles. 

I guess it might be port dependent? I've definitely seen a couple of recent reports of times being enforced at Miami (?) and/or Fort Lauderdale (?). I think it was those two anyway.