Club Class Dining on Regal

Murray's Pop

35 minutes ago, Murray's Pop said:

Can anyone tell us where the Club Class Dining on Regal is located?  Also any recent experience?  Thanks.

In Dec 2022, it was deck 6 midship, port side. 

Always lovely, the one extra dish was hit or miss on preference, taste, etc.. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, worldtraveller said:

On our New Years cruise it was in the Symphony dining room located on deck 6.

The Symphony DR is mid ship on deck 5, Concerto is mid ship on deck 6 and Allegro is aft on deck 6.  I'm confused....   

Just now, Murray's Pop said:

The Symphony DR is mid ship on deck 5, Concerto is mid ship on deck 6 and Allegro is aft on deck 6.  I'm confused....   

It does vary.

We were definitely on deck 6, as my hubs had to carry my wine upstairs from Vines for me on formal nights (hate stairs in heels by won't take an elevator for one floor!).

1 minute ago, reedprincess said:

It does vary.

We were definitely on deck 6, as my hubs had to carry my wine upstairs from Vines for me on formal nights (hate stairs in heels by won't take an elevator for one floor!).

Thanks. I'm thinking its in the Concerto DR, port side.

8 minutes ago, qoap24 said:

Can anyone tell me about breakfast for suite guests. Are there 2 different breakfast spots for suite guests? One in Club Class and then another in Sabatini's? This link has me confused.  https://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/food-and-dining/dining-options.pdf

Staying in a suite gives you the option of dining at either. That said, I’d be going to Sabatini’s each and every day!

24 minutes ago, polmcs said:

Staying in a suite gives you the option of dining at either. That said, I’d be going to Sabatini’s each and every day!

Are there different menus in each venue? And why do you like Sabatini's better?

Just now, qoap24 said:

Are there different menus in each venue? And why do you like Sabatini's better?

The club class menu is the same as in the MDR, though usually will have 1 extra dish available. The suite breakfast menu in Sabatini’s is completely different. That said, the suite menu can be treated as a suggestion. There is no problem with ordering off menu. If they have it available, they will cook it for you, which is another plus as it’s usually fresh made upon ordering. 

Just now, polmcs said:

The club class menu is the same as in the MDR, though usually will have 1 extra dish available. The suite breakfast menu in Sabatini’s is completely different. That said, the suite menu can be treated as a suggestion. There is no problem with ordering off menu. If they have it available, they will cook it for you, which is another plus as it’s usually fresh made upon ordering. 

Thank you! I am so glad I asked. 

1 hour ago, qoap24 said:

Thank you! I am so glad I asked. 

As above @polmcssays with the menu being suggestions, etc - in addition, Sabatini's includes mimosas and specialty coffees (including anything like Irish coffee or Jamaican coffees, etc) without them being charged against your beverage package should you have one more charged against your account if you don't have a package. A bonus, so to speak, lol.

I usually wake up, hit Sabatini's for fresh eggs benedict and a mimosa or 3 and back to sleep for an hour or three before the day really starts, lol....

And the OJ is usually fresh squeezed, not concentrate..

Enjoy. 

On 1/23/2023 at 2:25 PM, reedprincess said:

In Dec 2022, it was deck 6 midship, port side. 

Always lovely, the one extra dish was hit or miss on preference, taste, etc.. 

That is interesting since it was on Deck 5 just prior to that time (Europe season).  It had been on Deck 6 DR since inception AFAIK.

16 hours ago, worldtraveller said:

On our New Years cruise it was in the Symphony dining room located on deck 6.

That one is Deck 5.  But CC was there during Europe season (at last last part of the season in 2022).

Not sure why it would be moved and especially since Concerto is offered in DMW and would not have full inventory if CC was there.

12 hours ago, Murray's Pop said:

Yes, you are correct.

12 hours ago, Murray's Pop said:

Thanks. I'm thinking its in the Concerto DR, port side.

One would expect that from past history.  But as I mentioned above, it was moved to Symphony in Europe.  Perhaps it was moved again for Caribbean season as someone above is sure they were in Deck 6 for it in Dec.  Not sure why the move and seems to me it would mess with DMW App.