My cruise disappeared!

wesport

I booked the Encore from August 6 to August 20th in and out of Athens. Yesterday it showed sold out. Today it is gone from the site. They are selling the first 7 days, and the 21 day that has my itinerary in the 21 nights. Both leave Athens on August 6. Perhaps they sold too many cabins and took it dow till they figured it out. Any thoughts. 

7 hours ago, wesport said:

I booked the Encore from August 6 to August 20th in and out of Athens. Yesterday it showed sold out. Today it is gone from the site. They are selling the first 7 days, and the 21 day that has my itinerary in the 21 nights. Both leave Athens on August 6. Perhaps they sold too many cabins and took it dow till they figured it out. Any thoughts. 

@wesport As you note, they still show the first 7 days out of Athens to Haifa. But if you search for cruises departing from Haifa in August, it also shows the subsequent 7 days from Haifa to Athens. And there are still V1-V4 suites available on that segment.

Was your original booking sold as a single 14-day cruise, or two 7-day back-to-back cruises? It's possible the 14-day has been removed from sale because there are too few suites open on both segments. But it certainly doesn't seem like anything has been canceled or removed from the planned voyages. 🙂

Or it's just a website glitch, which is not uncommon. 😉

Edited by cruiseej

1 hour ago, cruiseej said:

@wesport As you note, they still show the first 7 days out of Athens to Haifa. But if you search for cruises departing from Haifa in August, it also shows the subsequent 7 days from Haifa to Athens. And there are still V1-V4 suites available on that segment.

Was your original booking sold as a single 14-day cruise, or two 7-day back-to-back cruises? It's possible the 14-day has been removed from sale because there are too few suites open on both segments. But it certainly doesn't seem like anything has been canceled or removed from the planned voyages. 🙂

Or it's just a website glitch, which is not uncommon. 😉

My booking is a 14 night cruise. I have to believe there are too few suites available for sale on the 14 night cruise.