Where’s the ‘X’?

swjumbo

Not PUP, it's a win a cruise competition. There are 5 gigagpixel photos of destinations. In each photo there's an "X" with a code below it. You have to zoom in the photos and then try and find the X/code. Get all 5 and you may win a prize.  I've started looking over the first photo, but it's a bit too much like hard work.

Edited by barbette165
Adding a bit more
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, CaroleSS said:

Ah, ok. Guess I didn't get the email. 😢

Looks like this is a UK thing based on the location of the first two posters.  This happened before with a PUP opportunity where the UK folks got the email before the US customers.

4 hours ago, swjumbo said:

I wonder how long it will take someone to spoil the fun, on here, with the latest competition?

Does it say anywhere in the terms that this contest is limited to residents of the UK?

T's&C's include "3.1 The Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are over 18 years of age."

I really liked the Barcelona picture. We have visted there a couple of times and it was great to see some of the places we visited.

Parts of the Barcelona picture are fascinating. There are several "incomplete" people: legs without heads and shoulders, or heads without legs. There is a the rear half of white car that appears as if a red car has reversed over it. Clearly the whole image is made by combining several photos. Superman is flying over one roof. There is a big advert for the iPhone 7, suggesting that the picture is from 2016

• Thanks 1

On 1/27/2023 at 6:32 PM, rachiem said:

any clues for Dubrovnik...I know it's in a window but I've spent 90 minutes looking!

Not really interested in entering the competition but it's driving me mad!

I guess it serves as a window, but it isn't what you'd think of when you think 'window'.

• Thanks 1

Ok, so the question is......if I am in the US and find the codes......I am out of luck for winning the cruise? What is the deadline for submission?

(I only ask as I've found Dubrovnik and it was kinda fun ......like others have said, I have other things to waste time on)

12 minutes ago, CaroleSS said:

Ok, so the question is......if I am in the US and find the codes......I am out of luck for winning the cruise? What is the deadline for submission?

(I only ask as I've found Dubrovnik and it was kinda fun ......like others have said, I have other things to waste time on)

Sadly,

ENTRANTS

1. The Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are over 18 years of age. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.

https://www.celebritycruises-find-the-x.com/terms-and-conditions.html