Latest ‘Sale’ Ends In 5 Days

GSPG

What can we expect thereafter, much the same?

At present for say a £6k cruise for 2, the first guest is paying £5k and the other with a large discount is £1k.

Will the £5k price suddenly reduce, while the 2nd guest increases?

I can see sailings due out in less than 4 months with plenty of rooms still available. Has the need to recoup money so fast going to bite Celebrity and others on the harris?

Prices will be relatively the same. I've found that a lot of these "sales" (with all the cruise lines, not just Celebrity) are a lot of smoke and mirrors. They have an insanely priced rack/brochure rate that they generally are never selling at until they have a big "sale" and then take the 50% or 75% off or whatever it is off of the rack rate and it winds up being almost the same as the prices were before the "sale". Sometimes I've seen the prices actually be higher than they were prior to the "sale".

Edited by WonderMan3
  • Like 1

No changes until March 1 but the extra OBC may come and go every few days. This is their wave season sale without calling it that. 

For any 2023 Europe sailing from May 1 to Dec 31, 2023 check with your TA's about group space. There is an additional $400 OBC available (stackable - and a flat $400, not "up to") for verandas and higher. Needs to be booked by Feb 20. 

Edited by Jeremiah1212
  • Thanks 1