Bluetooth headphones

Donna and Brian

32 minutes ago, oskidunker said:

You must be kidding. 

What is so silly about the idea.  I think that it is great idea.  Often my wife wants to watch something on TV in the cabin and I am not interested in what she is watching.  I would not be able to avoid the annoyance of the picture but at least I would not have to be bothered by the sound.  

DON

• Thanks 2

Gosh I wish!  But no.  On one cruise we were trying to watch the Star Theatre show on the room TV.  We had the volume maybe half way up.  Got a knock on the door from a ship officer telling us the room next door complained that our TV was too loud.  We have blue tooth headphones too.

1 hour ago, StarmanAZ said:

Since I haven't looked into this before, if there's a headphone jack of any type, there are blue tooth transmitters that can be plugged in.

No accessible jacks of any kind that I could see.  Seem to be just monitors for the onboard service.

9 hours ago, TayanaLorna said:

Gosh I wish!  But no.  On one cruise we were trying to watch the Star Theatre show on the room TV.  We had the volume maybe half way up.  Got a knock on the door from a ship officer telling us the room next door complained that our TV was too loud.  We have blue tooth headphones too.

Ah, all the modern ships with their wall mounted TVs.  Just got off another cruise line where I was awakened at 7:00 every morning by the cruise directors morning show in the cabin next door.  

4 hours ago, ericosmith said:

Ah, all the modern ships with their wall mounted TVs.  Just got off another cruise line where I was awakened at 7:00 every morning by the cruise directors morning show in the cabin next door.  

Was it loud enough to complain to the hotel about this issue?

DON