Bus and Ferry at night

michelle-nh

How late at night does the bus and/or ferry run between Kings Wharf and Hamilton? Specifically I’m interested in Wednesday nights for Harbour Night? I’ve tried looking for schedules online but am only finding old ones.

NCL offers an excursion, but it seems like a waste of money since we’d basically just be paying for a ferry that would be exponentially less if the public one is running.

2 hours ago, michelle-nh said:

How late at night does the bus and/or ferry run between Kings Wharf and Hamilton? Specifically I’m interested in Wednesday nights for Harbour Night? I’ve tried looking for schedules online but am only finding old ones.

NCL offers an excursion, but it seems like a waste of money since we’d basically just be paying for a ferry that would be exponentially less if the public one is running.

The ferry from Hamilton runs later on Harbour Nights. Here's the schedule from the summer of 2022. The extra Harbour Nights runs departing Hamilton at 9 and 10:30 are in red:

http://www.marops.bm/Documents/Ferry/Summer Ferry Schedule 2022.pdf

Edited by njhorseman
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Minor we man you always have good information, maybe you can help me on bus pass purchase. The five of us will be in Bermuda the last week in April. We arrive at the Dock yard on Sunday, plan to stay in area for that day. On line it has the Visitors Center closed on Mondays? Any other area we can get a day pass or even a Mon. Tuesday pass in the Dock yard area that covers the buses and the Hamilton ferry.

Thanks as always.

2 hours ago, latebloomer56 said:

Minor we man you always have good information, maybe you can help me on bus pass purchase. The five of us will be in Bermuda the last week in April. We arrive at the Dock yard on Sunday, plan to stay in area for that day. On line it has the Visitors Center closed on Mondays? Any other area we can get a day pass or even a Mon. Tuesday pass in the Dock yard area that covers the buses and the Hamilton ferry.

Thanks as always.

The Visitors Information Centre is not closed on Monday's. Possibly they might not open in the off season when there are no ships on a Monday at the Dockyard but they will be open when your ship is there last week of April. 

Edited by Charles4515
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Charles4515 said:

The Visitors Information Centre is not closed on Monday's. Possibly they might not open in the off season when there are no ships on a Monday at the Dockyard but they will be open when your ship is there last week of April. 

Thank you very much, web site has closed but with so many ship in at that time of year should be ok.

10 hours ago, njhorseman said:

On the assumption that 'njhorseman" has been butchered by your auto spell check program to become "minor we man" 😊 I'll take the liberty of concurring with @Charles4515's comment.

Oh dear I am so sorry I generally double check things.

Thanks again for being on CC always helpful.

• Thanks 1