I just got a call from Captain's Club

cruisinjudy

Judy,

So good to see you post. I was wondering how the move was, and your walk for cancer? Do you have any cruise's in the works? We are going on the Connie next Christmas for 11 days.

Hope to hear from you

Cyndeeee

Congrats Judy,

Hope you have a great time..........sorry we won't be on the reunion cruise in 07, but hope to see everyone again one day!!!We will be in the Southern Caribbean in April 07 on the Galaxy.

Barbara Frye

Verekai's great! I saw it in San Diego. Bravo did a series on the creation of Varekai (I think it was called Into the Fire but I might be incorrect) so you might be able to search for more information on Bravo's website.

Cool, Judy - Last fall, I took my wife Kris to see Varekai in Hartford. It was a surprise, as in "Pack an overnight bag and meet me in the car." She was reading her book as we pulled into town, and didn't see the elaborate set-up across the street from our hotel - she was unaware of why we were there until show time. Got the "Tapis Rouge" (red carpet) tickets, which included admission to a party tent before, during and after the show - more champagne than a Captain's Club party. Great time - the show was so spellbinding and complex that I'd gladly see it two or three more times. We decided that any time a CDC show comes within driving distance of home, we're there. Another show is due in Boston this year, probably in September. I'm carefully wathcing for tickets to go on sale. Enjoy!

chesterh

Verekai was amazing. I actually flew to San Diego, just to see it. We've got CDS's show Delirium coming to Little Rock in two weeks and I have great seats for that. I actually took the time to sign up for the Cirque club to get notification if they are anywhere near us.

Archived