Diet Coke?

PatriciaF

My husband beverage of choice is Diet Coke--preferably fountain, not canned.  Will our minibar have canned Diet Coke in it--or do they use Pepsi products.  Do the bars service fountain Diet Coke or is it served from the can?  

If it matters, we are on the Voyager from Buenos Aires to Rio.  Thanks for the help!

Pat

This makes me happy.  I am not a high maintenance person, but I do love my Diet Coke, preferably from a can (bottles are also nice).  I do wonder whether I can just contact Regent ahead of my cruise and ask that our mini-fridge be stocked with Diet Coke and other non alcoholic beverages.  We are not really alcohol drinkers.

When you meet your room attendant (or butler, depending on class) if you mention it to them it will be done promptly.

It took me a bit to get used to the stocked "bar" in the suite. About halfway through our last cruise I just mentioned in passing to ours when he asked about the bar that I enjoyed Canadian rye whisky and ginger as a highball.  About 60-90 minutes later, I had a 1L bottle of Canadian Club sitting on our cabinet and a fridge full of ginger ale. Waaay more than I wanted, but its the service Regent provides.

Edited by slidebite
  • Thanks 1

I drink caffeine free Diet Coke and Diet Coke. I filled out the preference form but no go. Our butler is wonderful but he could not find caffeine free and Diet Coke. I guess it is not available in South America. Just Coke Light and Coke Zero.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, slidebite said:

When you meet your room attendant (or butler, depending on class) if you mention it to them it will be done promptly.

I usually remove whatever we do not want from the refrigerator when I get to the room, then leave a list of what I would like instead in case I'm not there when the steward comes in.