Saint Greg's Magic Super Bowl cruise - Live - February 11-19

Saint Greg

8 hours ago, cellfree said:

Always a first choice of mine, Broken Egg Sandwich with side of Bacon. 

Aloha.  Love your food pictures. So 35 years ago i wanted to take a cruise for our honeymoon.  the mrs said no…we are going to spend 10 days st. maartin….having been there several times i knew we would be bored out of our minds.  We have to stay at mullet bay because “everyone is staying there”.   We are from NY . Me from manhattan, she from brooklyn. Im not arguing…. the only exciting part was a french restaurant on main street which was excellent ate there a few times.  Was there last year. Still in business.  Anyway fast forward mullet bay was destroyed in a hurricane shortly thereafter and i think the carcass of the resort is still there.  Have been there countless times  since including during an eclipse on the anthem of the seas in August 2017 where they handed out special glasses. not much has changed and then sad to say another devastating hurricane right after. Love the island but only for a day at a time lol. Sorry but i keep reading and seeing pictures of st. maarten but i love the food pictures! By the way grew up right by katz deli! Enjoy and thank you again!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

A couple older ladies came up and said

“Do you speak any English?”

A little

”Do you know how to get to the cruise ships?”

Go down by the flag poles, take a left, then right and follow the road back to the ships.

”You speak good English!”

oh thanks!

This made me laugh out loud!

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

I got back in the water and while I was in a big plane took off over my head. I didn’t know they did that. I always saw them landing that way and taking off the other way. Unfortunately you can’t see the airport from the water because the beach is uphill. So you have no idea when that’s going to happen if you’re in the water. It’ll scare the spit out of you for the same reason. 

Now I’m not happy with the big planes landing I need to get one taking off.

• Like 7